Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Panda Pointers--clickables-forum posts on threads
1/25/2008 3:28:34 PM
Hello everyone, its time to get back to helping Adlanders. I took a little time away from Panda Pointers to help my downline in my new and upcoming business, uVme. Well it is now live, I have team leaders in place to take some of the work load off of me which frees me up to do more to help Adlandpro members. So, our topic today is all things clickable. Little known secret about Adlandpro is that the information you put in your profile leads people straight to you in many ways we will refer to as "clickables". NOTICE: use green arrow on your computer to move back and forth to this forum post as you try out all the clickables. To start with consider your posts made in forums like this one.Using my profile pic as an example and starting at the top, if the bulb is blue, I am on line here in Adlandpro, if clear I'm off somewhere else. Click on it and see where it leads. Right-- nowhere, but then try my name. There you go it lead to my profile. Click on Panda and the ol lady with red hair. (Had to give panda equal time you know). The cup POTW award leads to the current Person of the Week. From there you have access to the current forum honoring the person of the week. No excuse now not to go say hi and congratulations. Now for those little houses. Those are special. Click on mine and then go click on yours. Yes that is clickable and will lead people right to your business. In order to have that happen you must have the url for your business site registerd in your profile. Go to Account, choose personal, enter company url or affiliate url. Now it shows on your profile and your little houses should open to your site. The last clickable on your forum posting pic is the "chat with me button". If it is not there, the person is not on line (as is the blue bulb). If the chat is there and they don't answer, they have turned it off or off making a cup of tea. That covers clickables, forum posts. Next we will talk about clickables on your profile and why it is important to have a complete profile.
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Panda Pointers--clickables-forum posts on threads
1/25/2008 3:59:45 PM

Mary,

Wow.

Never too old to learn, or put another way, Ive been here for ages and I've just learnt new stuff.

I've had a lot of help from folk this week.

I have at last posted a blog at Adland. Not perfect but it's there alright so I can't wait for your next info as it's good to know basics.

Thanks Mary.

Roger

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!