Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time To VOTE for The 129th Person Of The Week (POTW)!!!
1/25/2008 8:45:38 AM

Hi Jim,Peter & Anamaria,

Thanks again for accepting this awesome responsibility and thanks for another great opportunity this week to support our Friends and our Community here at the POTW Forum,

Congratulations to Linda & Vasin for being selected as Voters of the Week.

Finally, Congratulations to all of the Nominees.  In my book, you're all winners.  It's tough again this week to choose only one, but my vote has been cast.

Have An Awesome Weekend,

Phil 

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
John Partington

1560 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/25/2008 8:53:51 AM

Hi Jim,

That's much better with no scroll bars!

Thanks

John.

A Free Add Service For The UK? Go to uk.bexp.org

A Free Add Service For The USA? Go to usa.bexp.org

Please Follow Me on Twitter Click Here

+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
1/25/2008 8:56:05 AM

Hi Team,

Awesome work Thank you for all you do My votes in Good luck everyone Gods speed :-) Lee

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/25/2008 8:58:31 AM

Hi Phil & John,

Phil, you always say the right thing at the right time. Thanks for your support.

John, We aim to please and thanks for showing such a great interest and your support in the POTW.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
1/25/2008 8:58:31 AM
Hello POTW Awards team, I have voted. Good luck all, Stephen
Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!