Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dennis Clairmont

642 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Time To VOTE for The 129th Person Of The Week (POTW)!!!
1/29/2008 7:18:25 PM
Hello JIM

Peter Fogel, Jim Allen III  Ana Maria Padurina Good Luck to you all to keep POTW alive here in the community.
I voted it's a great group to pick from.Wishing you all luck.

Best Wishes

Dennis

Power of the Team!
+0
1/29/2008 9:32:44 PM

I vote for you Jim Allen III

Good luck !

Cordially

Stephane Dube Inventor.

http://www.windowwashingsystem.com

And a big Hi to the community

+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/29/2008 9:44:53 PM

Hello Peaches,

Is there a pear that goes with it??lol lol

I did not vote again, my Power of Leverage team mate Voted.Its under the Power of Leverage team,Actually it was a man name Scott Bland that voted but since he is on my staff he used it,we have to have my name on the account but it was not me that voted,everyone knows you can only vote once,you did know that right???

or did you create other accounts to get more votes for someone else, hmmm maybe this should be looked into!!!

Nice of you to drop in thou Peaches oh Tell cream hello!!!!

Kathy Hamilton

I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/29/2008 10:06:12 PM

Hello All,

We are getting lots of participation this week.  We hope it continues through out the year.  We would really like to see the popularity of this forum grow.

Be sure to nominate your choice for next weeks POTW Awards poll as well.  Everyone is encouraged to vote every week. 

All Adland Pro members are welcome to vote have their voices heard. 

Please remember to post that you voted each time so that you may be chosen as "Voter of the Week"  One male and one female each week will be featured.

Anyone receiving 5% of the vote will be carried over to the next week.  All Adland Pro Members are able to be nominated.  This is a honorary award voted on by your peers. 

Please keep that in mind as your actions, community involvement and community spirit will determine if your peers and friends will vote for you in the future POTW Polls.

((youtube id="1yEUWj4xp3k"))((/youtube))

You Folks Make IT Happen!,

Jim

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
1/30/2008 6:02:32 AM
Just to show how International this is > I Voted from Australia. Good luck to you all.
Thom Cooke
"In the next 6 minutes, you'll set in motion a chain of events that will knock your socks off and change your lifestyle forever! We only profit by helping you profit" http://ThomCooke.ws
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!