Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
A Friendly Tip
1/22/2008 9:05:49 PM

Hello Everybody

As you know, I am not a big marketer. As far as I am concerned, most of the " Great Opportunities " are little more than a cruel joke. If you have something really worth while, something tried and true, feel free to tell us about it right here on this thread. No spascammers, no BS. If it is legit, tell us about it.

Now, I have a little something for you. Actually, two little somethings.

I have been using Vonage for my phone service for over two years now and I absolutely would not ever give it up. It is the best service for the lowest price I have ever found. I have the 24.99 a month plan and here is what I get, every month, no hidden charges and my bill is exactly the same every single month.

And, I can call a number of European countries and Canada for FREE!  No limits!  Calls to other countries that are not included are just a pittance!  If my phone wires go down in a storm now my Vonage account automatically switches my calls to my cell phone--so I never miss a call!   AND, a feature that I love since I work t my computer all day is that the message appears in my email messages and I can listen to it right there without interrupting what I was doing. 

AND, guess what else????  If you come in through a referral both people get two months of service FREE!   So all you need is a phone number---I'm giving you mine and feel free (great for BOTH of us) to use when you LOG IN THROUGH YOUR MALL.   Your referral code will be 814-902-1179  Save money through Vaonage  and save more by using the referral program. 

Notice i said " Log in through your Mall."  That is the second part of this great tip. Sign up for your very own power mall and get paid commissions on every purchase through your mall, including your own. Every Vonage account opened under your Mall account pays you $21. Here is where you can get your Power Mall.

Now, If you were expecting a " Get Rich quick " deal from me, you just don't know me. If you were expecting the truth about how to save money every month on your phone bill and build a residual income , one purchase at a time, I am the man with the plan. Straight up, honest and true to my friends,,,,,always.

May a smile follow you to sleep each night,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
           and be there waiting,,, when you awaken.

Sincerly, Bill Vanderbilt

Mental Health And Political Forums Respectively

Stop Illegal IImmigration

Visit the Billallys Pub network at:
 http://pub-network.ryze.com
May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: A Friendly Tip
1/23/2008 10:01:22 AM
"Thank You Bill For Your Personal Share"

+0
Barb Doyle

1469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/23/2008 3:40:03 PM
Hi Bill,

Happy Wednesday to you! There is only one opportunity that I can recommend to others and I have been doing it now for over 7 years. I am here to help anyone who chooses to succeed. You can find out more at: http://empower.thisworks.biz

Peace, Health and Prosperity,
Barb Doyle, Sc.

+0
Jo
Jo Matthias

2947 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/23/2008 3:46:43 PM

Hello Bill,

Haven't been to any of your forums for awhile, my apologies.   Hope all is well with you and yours......

Thank you for the information on Vonage.........

VOTE!!!! POTM!!!
+0
Jack Sunshine

5397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
1/27/2008 4:18:35 PM
Enjoy Maximum Health for the Least Cost! Home Based Business:
  I hope you had a chance to look over GBG! The main reason I am so excited is that the 10-in-one formula is affordable by almost everyone out there! The major problem with most all programs to work from home is monthly cost for what you get! The more you research it, the more you will find that the average monthly cost that distributors spend is about $100 / month! The lowest I have ever seen is about $40 / month and ours is $20 / month!
Also, it is what you get for your money spent! Most all nutritional companies that even come close to offering a Liquid Full Health Regimen costs a minimum of twice as much! What does this mean to you when you share our product with other people? Let's say you try it and it works plus tastes great too...When people get on our product, you don't have to worry about losing them to another company! Why? It is evident by our current customer retention rate of over 95%!
So, when building you home business, you want people to stay and not have to continue to replace them as they fallout! And since nutrition is the # 1 thing that "Baby Boomers" want besides money, you are in the perfect market with the perfect product to satisfy that need and want! Do you know what the average retention rate is for nutritional companies? The average is about 40%! I hope this helps and with our caring owner, Stuart Finger, I see this as the one company that will sustain now and into the future!
The bottom line is early retirement by helping people get and stay healthy with the most economical Full Health Regimen available on the market! We have ONLY just begun with about 26,000 total people in it and very few builders! I am so excited, it is hard to contain myself, LOL! 

www.shopgbg.com/324636

Try it once by signing up for FREE online here and know that you have a 60 day 100% money back guarantee too!
Jack Bekerman:  305-333-8929

JACK SUNSHINE
Sunshine Jewelry www.sunshinejewelry.com Trivita http://www.trivita.com/13941842
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!