Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Carl Haavaldsen

825 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
What is a TEAM BUILD? Do You Know?
1/21/2008 11:59:35 AM
Hi Everyone, What is a "Team Build" and is there such a thing? Be prepared when you read this as you may not like what you read! Well, I guess it all depends on the mental attitude of the marketer. The purpose of team builds is for all team memebers to work together 100% of the time and grow dynamically together. It seems that this is not a possibility on the Internet nowadays. I say this as I have been doing this "so called" t Team Build for about 5 years now and it works great except for one thing, it always seems that it is only a few individuals doing all the work. Now, i know I am going to take heavy criticism for this but that is fine as I know that the situation is true and that "the truth hurts". Well, it's time you get over it and take Internet Marketing serious like you intended to when you first came online. Do not take it lightly as many people do this full time and rely on your support when you chose to do business with them. If you have no intention of doing any work when you join an opoportunity, please make sure you "DO NOT" join as the person you join under is expecting just that from you. If you plan to join a program on the Internet, make sure you commit to it. take the same responsibility you would if you were applying for a full time job offline becuase you are doing just that online. Here is a definition given to me by a well known marketer: The definition of "Team Build" is this ... the "Team" sits around and waits for YOU to build! It has been that way since the foundation of the Earth. Evidence is in the ultimate end failure of any "Team Build", just like each and every one that has ever come before when 100% of the members do not work 100% of the time. So, know you know the real feeling of marketers on the Internet and everyone has no one to blame but themselves for their personal failure. The F5M marketing Group takes this very serious but has now moved to a different format on team building. You will receive full support, training and guidance when building with us but you are not to rely on your upline, downline or anyone on the sideline to build your business but yourself. This is "YOUR" business and not anyone elses. If you opened a candy shop down the road and opened for business, is it the responsibility of your customers to bring in other customers to keep your bsuiness running or is it your responsibility? You decide! The fate of your business is only in your hands. Like in any business, you are the CEO, head cook and bottle washer so to speak. All decisions are made by you and only you so think things through before you act (especially when joining businesses). Remember, you are only alone if you chose to be,
Carl Haavaldsen Skype: rmcglobal http://www.carlhaavaldsen.com
+0
Re: What is a TEAM BUILD? Do You Know?
1/21/2008 12:23:18 PM
Hi Carl,
  Good post, You are so right.
That is the main thing with trying to build a team..
Bruce
<---Need more Traffic--->
Get Quality traffic to your site! http://east-coastsurf.com Earn from Traffic Exchanges" http://east-coastsurf.com/ro
+0
Mary Hannan

6209 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/21/2008 1:48:33 PM
Thank you Carl. Well put!
+0
1/21/2008 2:37:20 PM

Carl,

You are exactly 100% correct, and I'm am where I am because of only what I have or more importantly have not done. You all have worked hard sending out Blogs having peolpe join your groups to help make your down lines, and you all deserve to keep moving forward and not let the rest slow you down.

To success for all in F5M.

Phil G.

Have a Great and Profitable day. Phil Gondek
+0