Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Come Ride This Wave...Please!!!
1/24/2008 7:36:54 PM

Hi Gang, I have another update from Traffic Era. For those of you who have not joined yet, don't wait. This is going to be the biggest traffic exchange on the internet, bar none. Furthermore, it's like a social network. Should I say, it is a social network!!!!!

-----------------------------

Dear James,

We would first like to welcome all the new members to trafficera since our last update, and there are a LOT of you! With over 1,000 new members in the last 24 hours, it is clear that trafficera is on the fast track to becoming the largest community traffic network online. We are very pleased that you have chosen to be a part of it.

How about those teams! With over 400 teams already created, it is safe to say that the competition this Sunday will be fierce! If you are not yet in a team, go check it out. Find a team that looks good to you (and has available spaces) and send the team leader a request for a team invite. Because Sunday at 3:00pm PST, the competition for the 1,000,000 credit top prize will get under way!

Whether you choose to be on a team or not, you still want to make sure you work to increase your weekly PV. Remember, the higher your PV, the higher your placement in the member ranking each week. And the higher your ranking, the more tokens you will win! But if you are on a team, you can help your team ranking by contributing a high PV to your total team PV.

Just two more quick notices to pass on to you ...

1) If you haven't yet added your websites, you can login and do that right now under the "traffic and credits" tab. For those of you with credits, you can get your traffic campaigns loaded and ready to go for Sunday at 3:00pm PST when the surf network officially launches. If you don't have any credits in your account, then you will get the chance to buy some tomorrow when we open our traffic store.

2) If you haven't already upgraded your account, you still have about 24 hours left (until 3:00pm PST on Friday) to upgrade and get 5,000 credits as a bonus (for Platinum upgrade -- Gold upgrade gives a 2,500 credit bonus). You will also be placed into the member ranking table and receive the corresponding number of tokens as an added bonus this Sunday.

Have a great day,

Trafficera Admin
Logiscape Technologies Inc

Logiscape Technologies Inc. currently owns and operates trafficera, ts25, trafficpods, hitpulse, and backbone banners.

----------------------------

Need I say more????? Come join me now. Let's ride this wave!!!!! TOGETHER...

HERES THE LINK TO JOIN:

http://www.trafficera.com/?ref=desertsun

I'll see you on the other side. If you do join, please come back here and tell me about it!!

+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/26/2008 9:27:59 PM

Hi All, the countdown to the green flag is tomorrow afternoon at 3pm PST. Willl you be there? Here's the latest update from Traffic Era:

----------------------------

Dear James,

We are down to the final 24 hours, and what an incredible week it has been!

We would really like to thank all our members for the amazing job they have done in promoting trafficera.  You really don't have to look too far to see trafficera being advertised by somebody.  And all this promoting has resulted in new members signing up faster than we can count them!  What a terrific start to what promises to be the largest community traffic network of its kind in the world.

Well, the great moment is almost upon us.  In less than 24 hours the surf network will go live and members will be able to actively surf for credits.

Of course, the start of surf also means the start of the 2 weekly competitions that will take place here at trafficera.  There is the individual competition that all members are automatically entered into every week which will award tokens at the end of the week based on a member's PV (Personal Value - see tutorials for more info on how this is calculated) ... and then there's also the big team competition as well.

Since the team competition is a little more involved, we just wanted to ensure that all members were aware of a couple important things prior to tomorrow.  The first thing to note is that your team (if you are in a team) will be ranked against other teams based on a value called "team value"  which is simply the total value of all the weekly PVs of all the members in that team.  So, your success as a team is based on the successes of members in your team.

The other big thing to note is that when you're surfing and find those little "clocks", they are added to your team total.  When a team reaches the required number of clocks to "stop the clock" (as listed right below the super clock), the super clock will stop counting down and the value it is at will then make up the prize that is split among the 4 teams that had found the highest number of clocks (you can see these teams ranked to the right of the super clock).

So, basically, you will want to coordinate your team so that you find the required number of clocks quickly ... not just so that you claim top prize, but so that you stop the clock from counting down and lock in a high payout.

Please be sure to read the tutorial on teams and also the information under the "help" heading from the teams tab for further clarification.

Good luck tomorrow in the competitions.  Based on the current activity in the program, it promises to be a wild ride!

Sincerely,

Trafficera Admin

Logiscape Technologies Inc. currently owns and operates trafficera, ts25, trafficpods, hitpulse, and backbone banners.

------------------------

If you haven't joined yet, here's your opportunity:

+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/29/2008 11:34:20 PM

Hi All, well, I told you this was going to be big. Take a look at the latest letter from Traffic Era. If you haven't tried the surf bar, you are in for an experience. I've not seen one like it yet!

---------------------------

Dear James,

What an incredible first day of surfing we had!  In the first 24 hours, members surfed just over 900,000 pages!

Check out some more stats from our first day:

*As many as 785 members were surfing simultaneously at the peak
*Over 5,000 members surfed in the first 24 hours
*Fastest surfing ... over 1,300 pages surfed per minute (more than 21 pages per second)!
*Postings in the "team talk" surged to a high of over 4 posts per second!

Plus, trafficera continues to bring in new members at an incredible pace.  With over 7,500 members registered in the first 7 days, and thousands more on the way, one can only imagine where this is all headed.

Good luck in the ongoing competitions.  It is definitely going to come down to the wire this Sunday.  Be sure to log in and be a part of the excitement.  You won't want to miss it!

Sincerely,

Trafficera Admin

--------------------------------

If you haven't joined yet, you may do so here.  Don't wait!

+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Something New...Something Big!!!
1/30/2008 1:32:05 AM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Something New...Something Big!!!
1/30/2008 8:12:49 AM

You are welcome Nick, but did you join?

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!