Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Something New...Something Big!!!
1/23/2008 9:55:12 AM

Upgrading starts Wednesday, January 23rd at 3:00pm PST!

There will also be some added bonuses for members that upgrade right away. Check it out!

If you upgrade within 48 hours to the Gold level, we will credit your account with 2,500 extra credits instantly!

And if you upgrade to Platinum within 48 hours, we will credit your account with 5,000 extra credits!

No matter what level you choose, you will be starting off with a nice bonus, which is on top of the credits you will then get every month according to the loyalty program (you can view details on the loyalty program in the tutorials section from the "my account" page).

But wait, there's more!

As soon as upgrading becomes available, members will be placed in the member ranks* table in the order in which they upgraded. This means that the very first member to upgrade will take the top spot, and so on. And the position you get in the members rank will determine the number of reward tokens you get**. Reward tokens can then be used in the marketplace to purchase other great rewards (please refer to the tutorial on tokens for more info).

We'll see you at 15:00 PST!  (Upgrading is officially open now)

*The member ranks table is usually for ranking members based on PV for the week, but this will not start until January 27th. The rankings table is just being used for the purpose of this upgrade promotion. Members will need to earn their position in this rank in future weeks.

**reward tokens will be credited at 3:00pm PST Sunday January 27th when the system rolls over to start the first week of competitions.

Please Note:

Due to technical difficulties, the upgrading option was unavailable on January 22nd as previously planned. These issues have now been resolved and we are pleased to announce that upgrading will be available on January 23rd at 3:00pm PST. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

--------------------------

Hi Folks, when I see something good, I try to get the word out. I hope you will join me today. If not, you can still join later, but the benefits won't be as great!! Here's the link:

http://www.trafficera.com/?ref=desertsun

This will be my last update for today. I'm going to the beach. It's really tough spending the winter in Florida!!!!

+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/24/2008 8:21:26 AM

Hi Jim - thanks for the reminder!!

I'm in!!

Blessings!

Judy

+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/24/2008 10:08:46 AM

Hi Judy, I just sent you a welcome message!

+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
1/24/2008 10:16:42 AM

James,

This looks interesting can you send me a reminder in FEB I wish to test out the adverting and as of now it  shows the following

advertise on trafficera.com!

Advertise on our rapidly growing network and drive thousands of quality visitors directly to your website! Whether you want 100 visitors per day or several thousand, we can deliver it!

The following packages will be available FEBRUARY 1st!

I all already over flooded with surf programs Thank you for the invite and sharing my friend Gods speed :-) Lee

+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/24/2008 10:54:29 AM

Hi Joe, as you see, not all phases are available yet at Traffic Era. However, I would strongly recommend that you get in now before surfing begins, because on the 27th of this month, those who start surfing first will get their sites seen the most. There are a multitude of groups and team leaders who are setting things up as we speak. Join now, and get your group going. You can advertise all your marketing efforts in these groups, by leaving a post at each one you are a member of. It's a great opportunity, and you can even post your own blog on your home page. I have already upgraded to platinum, and I received 5000 credits just for upgrading. I am number 36 from the top as we speak, and other rewards will be given on the 27th. I will make another post later today concerning this isue. Thanks for your time!

http://www.trafficera.com/?ref=desertsun

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!