Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
My Book Has Been Published!
1/20/2008 10:03:46 PM
I have just recently published my book of humor titled "My Mind Wandered ~ And It Never Came Back". The book can be purchased online at http://leeunafoster.com/humorblog or you can contact me personally for an autographed copy. The proceeds from the book are being donated to America's Second Harvest Food Bank, a nonprofit organization that helps feed the hungry here in the US. Thanks in advance to all who purchase a copy of the book. My favorite quote is one by E. E. Cummings “The most wasted of all days is one without laughter". Over the years I have found this to be true and I strive to see that no day is wasted. However, while I love to laugh and make others laugh, there’s nothing funny about hunger. There is no humor in the fact that over 25 million people in this country have to choose whether to eat or pay their utilities, whether to pay their mortgage or feed their children. There’s no humor in an elderly person doing without food in order to afford their medication. It is my prayer that through the sale of this book, a few less families will have to make this choice. Every dollar we can give to Second Harvest Food Bank helps!
"The Lord is my Rock and my Strength"
+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: My Book Has Been Published!
1/20/2008 11:44:39 PM
Hi Leeuna!

Just Droppin' By To Say...

+0