Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
DO YOU HAVE CHARISMA????
8/12/2005 5:39:26 PM
DO YOU HAVE CHARISMA???? Have you ever met someone and instantly you are attracted to that person?? (I'M not talking about sexual attraction). If I'm guessing correctly, chances are you have. The question is,What makes the person to have that 'X' factor? Looks? Charms? Physical appearance? Personally,It all boils down to "CHARISMA" Yes,The same type of experience when a person enters the room and everyone looks at him or her. When the person speaks, every one sits up and listens. and you can find them the center of attractions in events,parties, discussions. He or she is the envy of everyone because they just exudes appeal. It is also this quality that will put that person at an advantageous position when it comes to anything in life. (assuming all other things being equal).. Many blessings to all my friends, kathy martin
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Helen Smith

188 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: DO YOU HAVE CHARISMA????
8/12/2005 5:52:58 PM
Hi Kathy, Yep I Got It!(lol) Is presence the same thing? Helen Smith (205)481-9518
+0
Jerome Pfeifer

316 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/12/2005 6:34:44 PM
Kathy,Kathy,........you are full of Charisma :-) I see you are touching on a lot of subjects. Everyone has Charisma, some know they have it and some don't know they have it. And some that have it are shy people. Hi Helen, you are not shy are you?:-) Yes you have Charisma! I am very impressed with you. God Bless- Jerome
Jerome Contact EM: 190053@adlandpro.com $250 In FREE Advertising
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/12/2005 6:38:30 PM
Hello Helen and Jerome you did not answer all the questions.Id like to hear the responses on the questions.Thanks, kathy martin
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Jim
Jim Martin

37 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/12/2005 6:39:01 PM
Yea girl, I've got Charisma, I am tall dark and handsome and when I walk into a room I am noiced. Nice feeling to have when you are being noticed Kathy! Good article dear, I am praying for your boys, I was a combat veteran once in Nam and I know how it is! Adios pretty lady! Jim
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!