Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: TODAY IS INTERNATIONAL DISTURBED PEOPLE'S DAY...LOL
1/15/2008 4:14:40 PM

Disturbed?

Disturbed?

Disturbed?

Who the H..l's Disturbed?

+0
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/15/2008 4:17:58 PM
Is it today?
I've got get out my tiara-and where did I put those matching rhinestone studded high top sneakers?

+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/15/2008 5:54:03 PM

Ah, the baby bus!  Know who takes the baby bus?  Everyone who doesn't have  ride from the airport!  I was recently on a little shuttle bus with 3 large women who were all going to a dog show.  It was a half hour of yacking about dog breeds, dog judges, blah blah!  If I wasn't disturbed before that, I was when I got out, I actually asked the driver if I was SUPPOSED to tip him, guess what he said?  YES! 

What else?  I didnt wanna put up my Christmas tree as early as we usually do because I said 5 weeks of looking at it is too long!  So we put it up 2 weeks before Christmas.  We usually take it down on January 2nd.  Guess what?  It's still up, this year I decided I really like it and almost decided to leave it up all year BUT then we wouldnt have the fun of putting it back up next year if we never take it down, right?  Right!  So we're taking it down tomorrow.  So sad!

+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/15/2008 9:59:25 PM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Jayson VanBeekom

796 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/15/2008 10:04:37 PM
She said I take too long to write addresses on envelopes but my writing is so perfect she's gonna buy me a calligraphy set. (big sigh!) I have nightmares about writing hundreds of invitations by hand for some insane thing she's gonna do like probly marry the trash man.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!