Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
George Graves

107 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
INTRODUCING PLATINUM ONE DESTINATIONS !
1/13/2008 11:32:40 PM
Hi Freinds , George Graves here...... Please call me 626 242-4382
Introducing Platinum One Destinations ! Carol Ann Martin is our Team Platinum Executive Leader

As far from ordinary as we can take you ©

http://cam.gop1d.com

In the last 10 days, over $1M in sales were made by Platinum One Destinations to our members in this new business with this revolutionary 8 streams of income pay plan.

(I earned $7200 in my first week!)

**Synergy Members (past or present) get grandfathered in

for FREE during January ONLY**

**New Members get the chance to come in for 50% relaxed qualifications FOREVER during January ONLY**

Are YOU seeking a REVOLUTIONARY home based business?

Have you heard about the NEWEST home business opportunity being released to the public THIS month???

IF you like it and you get in this month, you will have access to GROUND FLOOR opportunities that

will NEVER exist again after January 31st, 2008.

What has Platinum One Destinations done to catch my eye?

They have created a travel product that has the best of both worlds: wholesale pricing and 5 star quality
3 levels of commission: $750, $3000 and $7500 per sale
2 up compensation plan
Earn perpetual commissions off your downlines' Gold and Platinum sales. ie. A Silver makes a Gold sale and the Silver makes the Silver commissions but you get a $750 override (money) on the Gold portion and a $2250 override on any Platinum sales that your downline makes.
An entry level product (like owning your own Expedia website for example) at $99 which pays $50 commission per sale.
Leadership Bonuses, 50% Matching Bonuses
Residual Team Earnings Center at $125-$500 per pop, over and over starting DAY ONE for any NEW team member!
Compete with Orbitz, Travelociy, Expedia and earn commissions and rebates on travel bookings by sending people to your site to book travel.
Full Access Membership (Includes every component of the Access Program including discounts on hotels, motels, condos, golf, recreation etc.)
24 hour customer support for your clients and 7 day a week concierge service for members - makes reservations for you, finds the best deals for you, and is part of your membership for no extra fees and no upsells.
Telephone support for members
Full suite of sites coming to explain all the benefits to the consumer and biz opp seekers
You see that Platinum One Destinations has combined the best of what I think 'competition' like Coastal Vacations offers

and what Global Resorts Network offers:

24 X 7 Customer service
Condo weeks
Booking assistance
Leadership and vision
Hybrid compensation plans and 8 ways to make money
Online system which does most of the work for you
Thus, Platinum One Destinations (P1D) will attract leaders from both Coastal Vacations and GRN because of the inefficiencies of those 2 programs and P1D will be the new travel GIANT to lead in the next 10-15 years!

Here are some other interesting tidbits the 'other guys' don't have:

No discounting packages
Company collects all the money for you and pays 2 times per week
No one doing their business unethically or selling memberships for better prices and cutting into the profits of everyone else
Company system does all tracking and handling of products
You just focus on the marketing and training of your group
Platinum One Destinations is in

Official Pre-Launch

January 1st – January 31st

Thus, in January ONLY, YOU have a ground-floor opportunity to take advantage of specials and unique positioning of YOU and your team to earn REVOLUTIONARY WEALTH!

In January 2008:
World Class Marketing Systems & Custom Leads BEGIN!
Product, Comp Plan, & Opportunity Movies ARRIVE!
Daily Presentations – Opportunity Overview BEGIN!

Getting Started Trainings – Company, Products, & Comp Plan BEGIN!
Live Dials Training, Lead Testing BEGINS!

Platinum One Destinations has teamed up with the Synergy Marketing Group (formerly Coastal Synergy Group) and created the BEST opportunity I have seen in the 4 years I've been working from home as a 6 figure entrepreneur.

Click here to view the Business Report!

Then join us for a FREE presentation:

at 10 pm EST

Call: 218-486-1408 (4488#) for the audio AND

Go to: www.GlobalSynergyOnline.com for the visual

**Note: 15 minutes before you go to the online portion, test your operating system to make sure you have everything you need to view the presentation (from a technical standpoint) by completing the short 10 minute max. test at www.csgtestroom.com.

As I guarantee that you will be as excited as I am after the presentation, you may contact me immediately:

George J Graves

Gold Team Member with P1D
http://cam.gop1d.com

Toll-free 24 X 7: 888 321-4120 to speak to me directly 626 242-4382

http://www.onlineprofitpower.com

To your revolutionary wealth in 2008!
Have A Great Day !
God Bless!
George Graves P.S. IF YOU ARE READY TO GET STARTED NOW YOU CAN SIGN-UP AT THE WEBSITE BELOW ! I will have my Personal P1D website Bye Today !

1-888 321-4120 private line 626 242-4382
 http://www.platinumonedestinations.com/join

Hello Friends, Thanks kindly for your interest in CB-United, Coastal Vacations, Let me send you an important link that will answer many business related questions for your convenience . The link contains information about our unique and proven ma
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!