Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
How to Rejuvinate your Mind, Hearts, and Souls..
1/11/2008 9:14:19 PM
Hello and Good Day to all my Friends. I have been in prayer and listening for a word from God, to advise me of what he wants me to put out to you his children. You know when it comes to hearing from God, people are very limited in this approach, due to numerous distractions and being what I call to Busy, are we to Busy? (Being under Satans Yoke) and are we allowing our feelings to get into the way of what we really had ought to be doing...and that is keeping our receptors clear and uncluttered to hear from God. Now one would say..Minister Tommy how do you know all of this, and I can tell you that for years, I was listening to the wrong frequency, and getting the wrong info, it is like a General that has a platoon of men, and he needs to make sure they all know 100% what he means by when he gives orders for everyone to obey. If the captain was on a different frequency, and he told that to his men..then before you knew it, there would be total anarcy everywhere because of the wrong info or directions given. This is no different from God giving his leaders orders to follow, and when they disobey, like most do...the word God was trying to put out gets all confusing because the leader was doing his own thing, and not listening to God! So how do we do this Minister Tommy? The answer is so easy, that people just do not get the real meaning of it. God tells us to go into our quiet place, were he can speak to us. That does not mean go somewhere that there is allot of distractions that will over power your receptors, now what I mean by receptors is this. Think of your ears as tiny radars that are sweeping the air for Gods word, and your heart as the main computor that records and deciphers what is being picked up on Gods frequency he uses to communicate with us all. Now keep in mind that good ole satan can and will disrupt contact anytime he has a chance to and confuse you, that is why God tells us to go in our quiet place, which for me is my soon to be study area, where there is complete silence. When we master this area we will start to see changes in how God speaks to us, and we will know in our heart what we need to do to bring it to completion. This is one of the main parts I want to educate you on, because if you do not get this area, it will be very hard to understand the next examples that I will be giving. Now one will say...Just how do we know God is speaking to me, and what should I do? And the answer to that is....do you remember how excited you got when you knew you were going to get something you really, really really wanted...either it being a toy, a doll, a new bike, etc and that overall feeling you had that this is real good and I like the way this is turning out. Well there is not much difference with God I can say that when I am in prayer I just feel a envelopment of knowing God is there with me, like the bible says..God is a sweet aroma..now you cannot smell God, but this is a metaphor used to allow us to know the feeling or the scent you receive that is really good, this refers to the spirit of God when he is around about you! The Bible also says that when 2 or more are present together in the midst of God, he is there with you also. I can truly say that when you have spirit filled people next to you worshipping God, the atmosphere can be described as being alive, and your body is so energized within God that you just give into Gods will and allow him to work in and through you to get his message to the people. I am going to close this first part of the series, and allow you to think upon what the Lord has to say to you here in this series. Blessings and Love!! Minister (T)
Tommy Heldenbrand DivinelyAnointedMinistries jesusrulesj316@gmail.com jesusrulesj316@yahoo.com
+0
Re: How to Rejuvinate your Mind, Hearts, and Souls..
1/11/2008 9:16:17 PM

Blessings to all my Friends and new Friends,

I spoke in part one series about how to get your prayer time right with God, and were to spend most of the time you have before him so you can get all he has to give to you. I want to educate on the "Heart " today. Did you know that heart in all men and woman are pure evil, the bible callus it a callous heart, or heart of stone. So what does this mean minister tommy?

When you are subject to sin and grief, and pressure from stress everyday, your heart begins to harden, that does not mean literally a hard heart..no if we all had a hard heart we would be dead from lack of oxygen...remember I told you awhile back that Jesus uses Metaphors to get his meaning across to his people. A metaphor is a short story that Jesus used to get his disciples to understand exactly were he was coming from when he spoke to them, and us today. In order to be one with God, we must have a changed heart pure and wholesome. the only way we can do that is by asking the Lord to change us internally. When a person is doing the same thing over and over and not wanting to change or repent ( which means to stop doing the old and start doing the new) it is very hard for the lord to work in and through this person for gods will to be accomplished in their lives.

I put it like this my good friends..Take me for example...when I was young, I grew up on a cattle farm, and did a whole lot of hard work for a teenager back then to do, to help keep the farm running properly. In order to keep my strength up, I had to eat allot of food, and with this eating of food and my bulking up with muscles, I was at one time told to go back to the phat farm, cause noone likes a fat person. Now i got this barrage all the time, just because the kids would not take the time, and get to know me and see just what I was doing to be this way. I was dubbed an outcast because I was ugly to them, but did they see my heart? No...this is were it starts...people are to interested in what others say, and trying to be a part of the crowd, that they loose the whole meaning of what they are trying to do, and that is just trying to fit in somewhere. Well needless to say i befriended a couple of  kids and they really saw what I was doing on the farm, but do to peer pressure they to, rejoined the ranks of the naysayers.

For years i was bothered by this, and at one time I even started hating people....until....I was told about Jesus and what he could do for a country boy like me. When I decided to follow him, and I asked him to heal my heart, I started loving again, and I was more apt to see why the kids did what they did, just because they were afraid to be labled as a fat boy lover.

My dear friends if this is like something you went through or are going through..the only way to break the vicious cycle is by allowing God to heal you from the inside out. This takes time and you must be willing by faith to keep trusting god to do all the work, and he will as long as you are willing to let him do so. I am now 40 years old, and he still is working on my heart daily, it is part of being like him, we must brake the old mold and allow God to form the new mold in us. With prayer, and spending time with God you can achieve this new heart and transplant the old to the new by God mighty power.

Blessings and Love!!! Minister T

Tommy Heldenbrand DivinelyAnointedMinistries jesusrulesj316@gmail.com jesusrulesj316@yahoo.com
+0
Re: How to Rejuvinate your Mind, Hearts, and Souls..
1/11/2008 9:17:26 PM

Hello my dear friends,

Yesterday i spoke on the Heart, how we can come closer to God when our heart is right within him. Today i am going to speak on the mind.

I want all of you to understand that our minds we have is a playground for satan. Why does he use our minds to reack havvock on us all? In order to understand this, we have to see how all of this works when we put all three together that I have educated you on so far.

God told Satan that he could do whatever he wanted to Job when he was going through the fire to get his life on cource with the lord, but he told him he could not kill him! You see satan can only do what God tells him to do ,therefore, we all should be happy to know that when we go through rough times that God is still in control of what is going on around us. God has a great interest in us and what happens to our souls before we depart here on earth. He does not want anyone to parish, no not one.

One of the reasons that satan can per say have free reighn in our minds, is that, God is always trying to teach us something, or get our attention to be placed on him in order for him to speak to us and or bless us. When we are so boggled up in the mind, like around Christmas time, and Jesus is the furtherest from some peoples grasp..he has to do something to get your attention and let you know he is boss, and that he will do what he can to get your attention placed on him. Why do you think that there are so many crimes and wars and just plain mean people in this world today? Yes God is in control of everything that happens in our lives that is a given, but people get to lax and lazy to really see or understand what Jesus really wants to do for us in our lives. When we are out of touch with God, when we dont pray, when we put Jesus on the backburner..how do you think that makes him feel?

We can see countless times in the word of God where he went around blessing his anointed chosen children, and we can see countless times were after the blessing took place, it was not long before the same people went back to doing what they had been doing before. To be real specific, the bible says that the children of Isreal were like dogs that always returned to their vomit, meaning that it really did not matter to them what was going on, but when things got tough they would always go back to what they knew best, and that was sinning! 

We should not be as they were, God even destroyed some of them for not being obediant and just doing what they felt was right. Now these days we see alot of this disobediance, and we also see the outcomes of what is given for direct disobediance towards the lord. You see satan is just a tool that God can use to get his point across, just like he did with job, it is imperative that we keep our minds, hearts, and souls, in oneness with the lord, we must pray daily, we must repent of what does not please the lord, and we must obey when we are told to follow out with something, no matter if we like it or not, in order for the will of God to happen, there has to be the right things done for it to come into manifistation. One way that you can tell that you are not in line with the lord, or being obediant to him, is our bodies break down faster, our minds also, and we blame it all on anything we can other than going to the source and asking what is going on, and how can I fix this.

We destroy our bodies daily, and wonder why we are in so much pain and discomfort, and wonder what has happened to us, and why this is going on in our lives and not others. Is there something we can do about this? How can we change what is going on in our lives? How can we stay obediant to God and reap his blessings?....Well the answer to that will shock you, and I will place it in my next series I am working on for you.

Stay encouraged and blessed...Minister Tommy

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!