Menu

Promote
Explode your paypal account!
1/10/2008 6:32:08 PM
Hi everybody!

This beats promoting websites and relying on a company to pay you!

This is a FAST Email List Building Program that can earn you up to $10,000 or more in three weeks!

This program is about paying for a service that gives you the right to build your contact list through the power of duplication!
You are paying ONE PERSON $10 for the rights to participate in this program so you can gain 1,000 or more people on your contact list!

This ONCE ONLY $10 payment is done through PayPal.

Is this program legal? Well, PayPal has no problem with this program because it is not a multi-level marketing business in which a person receives proceeds from his or her own sales of goods or services and/or recruited members and it is NOT a program where you are making payments to two or more people!

Here are the rules from PayPal's Acceptable Use Policy...

Multi-Level Marketing
Multi-level marketing plans, also known as "network" or "matrix" marketing, include any business in which a person receives proceeds from his or her own sales of goods or services, of recruited members, or any combination thereof. Similarly, PayPal prohibits as a Multi-Level Marketing plan any business in which payouts occur at two or more levels (both by the individual who actually sold the product as well as by the person(s) "upline" that recruited the selling individual). PayPal prohibits Multi-level Marketing plans whether or not they are legal under the laws of one or more states.

Now to get started, copy this whole page and paste it in an email to edit it. Simply follow the instructions below and in 1 to 3 weeks you could have at least $10,000 dollars in your PayPal account. Most people respond to this program because of the low investment and high profit potential. There is no limit to the income you can generate from this because you can do it over and over.

If you follow the instructions, you will reach thousands of people!
Honesty, Faith, and Integrity make this system work. I think everyone
has heard of "PayPal". Anyone with an email address can join for FREE! So
if you're not already a PayPal user, the first thing you need to do is sign up. Just go to: http://www.paypal.com and open a Premier or Business Account.

Now, just send a $10.00 dollar payment from your PayPal account to THE FIRST email address on the list (below) along with a note saying "Please add me to your list" in the message box on the PayPal site and/or email them that message. This keeps the program 100% legal so don't forget!

Now send an email to the 3rd person on the list saying "Thanks I've joined please add me to your list". This lets the person who notified you about this opportunity know how many responses they are getting from sending out this letter.

Next remove the 1st email address from the list and move each address up to the next position. Then, add your PayPal email address in the 3rd position.

Then just get the word out! Email this letter to all your contacts or reply to people that are sending you offers. There are also TONS of places on the net that you can advertise for free so be creative!

This program pays a LOT faster because there are only 3 positions and not 5 like previous programs!

That's right $10,000 or more dollars in your PayPal account and it can happen within 1 to 3 weeks!

He're is the list;

1. darrenp@pcconnect.co.nz 

2. kfrank7@gmail.com 

mateesune@hotmail.com 

Remember, PayPal $10.00 to the person at #1 and include "Please add me to your list" in the message box on the PayPal site and/or you can email them that message.    Then send an email to the 3rd person on the list saying "Thanks I've joined, please add me to your list". Lastly delete #1, move everyone up one position and add yourself to the #3 spot!

Next send out this letter until you get at least 10 (or 20) "Thanks I've joined" emails.

When your name is in the 1st slot, 1,000 or more people will send you $10 dollars!

DO NOT TRY TO PUT YOURSELF IN THE THIRD POSITION WITHOUT PAYING OTHERWISE PEOPLE WILL GIVE UP ON BUILDING THEIR CONTACT LIST AND NOBODY WILL MAKE ANY MONEY FOR THEIR EFFORTS!

HERE IS JUST ONE OF THE MANY TESTIMONIALS FROM PEOPLE WHO ARE PROMOTING THIS PROGRAM:
Mary Gatters, Columbus, SC:
I only have one thing to say to you... OH MY GOD!
I sent out several hundred emails before over 20 replied, like the instructions said. Then I went on a short vacation. When I got back my account had over $ 22,000 dollars in it already and the money was still coming! I'm still floating on air (especially with my new car). This letter really works! THANKS!

Please give this program an honest effort, you will not be disappointed and will be very glad you did when it starts to work.

To summarize...

STEP 1. Set up your PayPal account if you don't already have one. Send the top name (1st person) $ 10.00 dollars. DON'T FORGET to include "Please add me to your list" in the message box on the PayPal site and/or email them that message.

STEP 2. Send an email stating "Thanks I've joined. Please add me to your list" to the 3rd name on the list.

STEP 3. Remove the top name, bump the other two names up one place each and place your PayPal email address in the 3rd position.

STEP 4. Keep sending the letter until you get at least 10, "Thank you I've joined" replies in your inbox. In addition, take advantage of the internet by posting your message in safelists and on message boards found by searching via your favorite search engine. Post this to 200 (yes, 200) or more, and watch your account dollars soar!

Go to any search engine (Yahoo, Google, etc.) and search phrases like "millionaire message board" or "money making message board" or "opportunity message board", etc. You will get thousands of sites to choose from.

GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR PROMOTIONS!

Your partner in success,

Christopher Hunter
Toronto, ON Canada
New Reply
+0
Re: Explode your paypal account!
1/11/2008 9:13:27 AM
Hey Christopher, so you mean that you can explode your Paypal account? I've heard that you can blow it up and totally lose your account for trying this...
Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!