Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jayson VanBeekom

796 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
The Conference Call was interesting, I hope you call in next week!
1/9/2008 5:55:20 PM

Lotto Magic's first conference call went well, I had new sign-ups today!  I hope that happens every week after the call.  If you missed it last night, stay tuned for next Tuesday...until then, listen to this, it's 9 minutes of hot info! http://www.lottopaysme.com/?V7577

Join as a Captain for 5 levels of income.  Everyone gets a site like this http://www.flalottomagic.net/?V7577

This has been worldwide for 12 years, we have members from Australia, the UK, Canada, and lots of other places!!

Just get FIVE!  When we all get 5 signups each, we will all get $7,875 monthly.  Get 12 signups each and we all get more than a HALF MILLION BUCKS monthly.

JUST DO IT!!!  This is not sales.  Just find people who already like to play the lottery and tell them this more magnanimous.  IT IS.

+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: The Conference Call was interesting, I hope you call in next week!
1/10/2008 6:18:24 AM
"Thank You Jayson For Your Update"

+0
Jayson VanBeekom

796 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/11/2008 3:26:51 PM

Hey Steven

The next Lotto Magic conference call is next Tuesday at 9 pm eastern time, the number is 1-319-279-1000 and the code to get into the call is 1055075#

Lotto Magic now does big co-op mailings, they make sure everyone who wants to do the co-op gets an equal share of replies.  Lots of people are doing that and getting signups.  Some of the big contest winners even used the co-op, the recruiting winners.  You can either have postcards mailed, or letters, the letters do better.  The Lotto dude named Mike the director said they don't use lables on the envelopes, the names are ink jetted on to look better and its all cass certified by the post office.  also they use the persons name in the letter lots of times, people like that. All good.  See I listened to it all.  Yep!!!!!!!!!!!

+0
Jayson VanBeekom

796 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/11/2008 3:33:44 PM

Here I just copied this from the Lotto Magic back office about mailings

Lotto Magic Automatic Fulfillment

If you are using our post cards or participating in the direct mail co-op, Lotto Magic automatically handles response packages for you.

When you mail out post cards, anyone who responds will call a toll-free number for more information. They are asked to leave the ID# written on the card along with their name, address, telephone, and email. Currently, Lotto Magic sends out a membership booklet with a sticker and your ID# on it to anyone who requests a booklet on the voice line. This is not bad for you, considering the service is free and costs the company almost $1 for each request!

Once people respond, you will be able to view the responses in your back office. You should wait about 10-14 days and send out the first follow-up letter to anyone who does not join. To really improve your results, you can call responses a few days after they receive the book, and then again, about a week after you send the follow-up letter

Although the company takes care of the response package for you for free on your post card mailings, sales letters or our direct mail coop will prove to be a more financially sound investment.

You have already learned that a sales letter will out pull post cards in both initial responses and signups. If you decide to take part in our co-op or use our pre-templated sales letter, recipients who respond will be sending money to Lotto Magic for more information.

Since they are sending money, we are able to send out a personalized package consisting of a cover letter, membership booklet, audio CD, and free bonus of our choice.

We also send follow-up letters to people who have not joined 14 days latter.

UPDATE JAN 2008!!!
As you may have read in the December newsletter, we have changed the distribution mechanism of our co-op. Instead of mailing letters on your behalf, you are now in an extremely large mailing with others and will receive prospects in a rotating fashion, distributed evenly to everyone.

One of the biggest problems with direct mail is that average response rates are based on large mailings, and the only way for you to fall in line with the averages is to mail out a lot of letters and/or be consistent. If you would expect 3 out of 100 people to request more information, there's no telling what segments of a list will produce those 3. You could end up mailing post cards or letters for 6 months before you see any results. On the same token, in the 7th month you may get 21 people all at once.

With our round-robin distribution system, you automatically receive the same proportion of responses that you would if you mailed out 50,000. If we mail 50,000 post cards or letters and our response rate is 3%, should you purchase a share of 500 in that mailing, you will receive the same 3%, or 15 responses, that the mailing generates. For this reason alone, we now strongly advocate participation in our direct mail co-op system and/or the automated post card mailing system, especially if you were planning on mailing this same material yourself anyway.

+0