Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: OREO Says..114 New Members Since 1 1 08!!
2/10/2008 5:54:14 PM
Dear JD Premium Friend, :)

If you or a member in your group enjoy hosting "live" interactive meetings as a way to promote...

THEN BE THE VERY 1ST ON THE WIN NETWORK!!

You will have a captive audience who WANT to hear about YOUR business alone!!  You don't even need to send out invitations...just schedule it with WIN administration and...

THEY WILL ATTEND!!!  AGAIN & AGAIN!!

The members of the WIN Network are a wonderful group of friendly people who are looking for ways to make and/or save $$$'s 

I know you have a 'high demand' product to market, so this IS the right place to bring it.

Don't Leave $$$ Sitting On The Table...

C'MON OVER TO THE WIN NETWORK!!

Sign up for FREE (No Obligation Required) and attend a Wealth 101 seminar to see and hear about what is waiting for YOU and YOUR business!!

Please Click Here

If You Are A Member Of The WIN Network Then...

WHATRYA WAITING FOR??

Have a pleasant day...your OREO friend Steven.

PS...You can personally WIN cash prizes too!!
+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: OREO Says..128 New Members Since 1 1 08!!
2/14/2008 10:59:02 PM
Digging For Gold?  Use A Shovel...

NO...BETTER YET...DRIVE AN EARTHMOVER!!

Dear Adland Friend,

If you or a member in your group enjoy hosting "live" interactive meetings as a way to promote your program, product or service...

THEN BRING IT TO THE WIN NETWORK!!

You will have a captive audience who WANT to hear about YOUR business alone!!  You don't even need to send out invitations...just schedule it with WIN administration and...

THEY WILL ATTEND!!  AGAIN & AGAIN!!

The members of the WIN Network are a wonderful group of friendly people who are looking for ways to make and/or save $$$'s

I know you have a 'high demand' product to market, so this IS the right place to bring it.

Don't Leave $$$ Sitting On The Table...

C'MON OVER TO THE WIN NETWORK!!

Sign up for FREE (No Obligation Required) and attend a Wealth 101 seminar to see and hear about what is waiting for YOU and YOUR business!!

Please Click Here

If You Are A Member Of The WIN Network Then...

WHATRYA WAITING FOR??

Have a pleasant day...your OREO friend Steven.

PS...You can personally WIN cash prizes too!!
+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: OREO Says..144 New Members Since 1 1 08!!
2/21/2008 4:43:09 PM
"Thank You Brother Thomas"

I was originally approached by Thomas Richmond (Adland's Prayer Warrior).  I trusted Thomas 100% and joined knowing he would not steer me wrong!!  Well, he hasn't.  Thomas is a continuing 'tower of support' day in and day out.

Thomas and I have both won cash prizes already and are having a ton of fun too!!

>> Please Click Here <<
+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: OREO Says..233 New Members Since 1 1 08!!
7/13/2008 5:20:47 PM
Hello My Adland Friend,

I hope that you are having a wonderful day wherever you are!!

I just wanted to bring you up to speed regarding...The WIN Network.

Now, I am sure that you already know that 'advertising' is the name of the game no matter what you are involved with online and/or offline.  This is a given and truly what The WIN Network is all about.

Jerry Howard (WIN's CEO) is getting ready to implement a new system within WIN called 'The Million Member March'.  This system will be reaching into EVERY social network across the Internet!! 

YES, EVERY SOCIAL NETWORK!!!!

Can you just imagine what this will do for The WIN Network?  And for you?  Chilling huh?

Once this is in place, Jerry informs me that every other company will try to copy it into their structures, but it might not be as effective as it will be in WIN.

So, if you are an existing member of  The WIN Network...I would strongly suggest that you 'dust off' your link, get on over to a Wealth 101 seminar and hear it all for yourself straight from Jerry's mouth!!

If you aren't a member yet...I WANT YOU ON MY TEAM!!!!

It's FREE to join with no pressure EVER to upgrade and 'yes' you can still earn $$$$

I know your plate may be overflowing, but at least reserve your valuable position today.

You can join my team directly right now...

Please Click Here

You know, personally, I am not one for 'hype' but I would consider it an injustice to you if I kept this news all to myself!!

CUZ I LOVE THIS PLACE!!!!

Have a most pleasant day...your OREO friend Steven.

PS...This IS a global opportunity  :)
+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: OREO Says..233 New Members Since 1 1 08!!
7/21/2008 12:45:12 PM
I WANT YOU ON MY TEAM!!!!

Hello My Adland Friend,

Re : The Million Member March

Starting between August 15th and August 31st 2008, The WIN Network will launch an amazing new member drive to add millions to their existing data base in a very short period of time. The spillover will be HUGE.

Can you just imagine what this could mean for you?  Chilling huh?

Now, personally, I don't play into 'hype'...but there is a sense of urgency here!!

It's FREE to join with no pressure EVER to upgrade and 'yes' you can still earn $$$$

I know your plate may be overflowing, but at least reserve your valuable position today!!

You can join my team directly right now...

Please Click Here

If you are an existing member of  The WIN Network...I would strongly suggest that you 'dust off' your link, get on over to a Wealth 101 seminar and hear it all for yourself straight from Jerry Howard's mouth!!

You know, I would consider it an injustice to you if I kept this exciting news all to myself!!

CUZ I LOVE THIS PLACE!!!!

Have a most pleasant day...your OREO friend Steven.

PS...This IS a global opportunity  :)

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!