Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: A most important letter from Laura Bush ....
1/12/2008 8:11:59 PM
Hi Benton!

Glad to see you made it back here!

I also heard that Ron Paul is in favor of natural medicines Naturopathy and our rights to have access to this and to keep it out of the hands of the pharmaceutical companies... now... i just wrote that as I think it was... what i read wasn't that specific!

but since you're so good at keeping up with all of this... I thought I'd designate you news hound on this one!

Beth
+0
1/13/2008 5:42:03 PM

Hi Beth,

Oh, GEE thanks! (LOL). Ok, I'll do what I can, but know this... Tom Brokaw I ain't! I don't have any degree at all, let alone a journalism degree, but I do have reporting experience and published articles with the 'Homeless-Voice' newspaper here in Lexington, 5 or 6 years ago. So anything "I" report will at least be somewhat logical and truthful.

WHewwwwwww...! Now that we've got THAT out of the way, on to Dr Paul. You were right on all accounts, because Dr. Paul is a small town physician who brags that he has delivered over 4,000 babies. With that kind of inter-personal contact everyday, he has become the kind of person who feels what his patients, and everyday folks like us, feel.

So, it is only natural that he wants to do everything in Washington as it SHOULD be done, not as it HAS been done. Some candidates follow his passion to rid the nation it's curse of the "UNCONSTITUTIONAL" IRS, like Huckabee and the now DeFunct 'Richardson'.

Then he wants to shutdown the Federal Reserve system, whose tactics over the last 3-4 years or so has led to the current financial crisis in the US. All in all, about 2-thirds of the agencies in Washington could better be run by Private Enterprise, and that is Dr. Paul's goal. He is a former Libertarian, but he left that party because of their emphasis on wanting to legalize and control recreational drugs. Sounds reasonable.

I would argue about the 'drugs' issue, but the fact is, that the average voter in the USA is not open-minded enough to look at favorable facts from abroad which shed better light on the side of legalization. That's what arrogance will do for you.

But as in my past posts concerning this man and his principles, I humbly invite everyone who loves America, hates the Washington beaurocracy, and wants freedom and liberty re-legalized, to goto: http://www.RonPaul.org , to read the short texts there, then listen to the truth by watching his videos. I for one am in favor of all of the above and hope each of you are too.

So, until the next one, "Good Night Chet, and Good night for AdlandPro Political News"!

The Benster!

Create Your Own Job, Because EVERYBODY'S an expert at something! Don't know how? Get your FREE 10-STEP BLUEPRINT at: Http://www.CreateYourOwnJob.net/blueprint
+0
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/14/2008 2:16:05 AM
thanks Benton!

lol   lmao  Well reported! if i do say so myself!

Beth
+0
1/14/2008 5:12:43 PM

Hi Beth,

I saw this in my surfing a while ago, and thought of you, especially in light of what you asked me about Dr Paul. So, here is a link for a video on "Food as Medicine". It's about 1-hour and 43 minutes long, and I haven't seen it all myself, therefore I can't fully vouch for it. However the source "I" got it from is usually pretty good about these sort of things, so I thought I'd just pass it on. I'll watch it myself early tomorrow morning. Maybe I can"report" on it as well.

With that said, here's the link:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8841234327210711547

Enjoy,

Benster!

Create Your Own Job, Because EVERYBODY'S an expert at something! Don't know how? Get your FREE 10-STEP BLUEPRINT at: Http://www.CreateYourOwnJob.net/blueprint
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!