Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: A most important letter from Laura Bush ....
1/12/2008 5:25:29 AM

Nick, ^5 my friend, thanks for starting my day out with a good laugh.

If only it weren't so TRUE!
Gunther G. - GENGRO Accounting and Business Consulting Services GENerating GROwth for Business and Individuals since 1991
+0
1/12/2008 5:41:52 AM

In keeping with this thread.

My dear southern friends and neighbors, be informed.

U.S. National Debt Clock

The Outstanding Public Debt as of 12 Jan 2008 at 11:22:45 AM GMT is:

$ 9 , 2 0 0 , 6 7 8 , 7 3 9 , 5 3 3 . 7 1

The estimated population of the United States is 304,059,531
so each citizen's, man, woman, and child, share of this debt is $30,259.47.

The National Debt has continued to increase an average of
$1.48 billion per day since September 29, 2006!
Concerned? Then tell Congress and the White House!

You have my sympathy.

Have a wonderful day my friends.

Gunther G.

Gunther G. - GENGRO Accounting and Business Consulting Services GENerating GROwth for Business and Individuals since 1991
+0
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/12/2008 6:43:46 AM
Hi Nick!

Great sign about Bush and his explanation about Iraq !!! in Texan Terminingology!
+0
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/12/2008 6:55:09 AM
Hi Gunther...

glad you found this thread of interest... Nick does post amazing commentary with the visual art he finds!

about $30,000 per man woman and child in the US now? in debt with our tax burden...  

that's good to know... I wonder which candidate is best prepared to deal with this?

As I recall, after Bill Clinton got into office, the budget was falling into a balance of some sort... then a Republican got back in office and the budget is way out of control again....

or.... I misunderstand something?
Beth
+0
1/12/2008 12:48:59 PM

Hey Beth,

The fact of that matter is that 6 months before Bill Clinton got out of office, the national debt was paid down to "ZERO" and Washington had a surplus when The "Bush-Wacker" took office. But Republicans LOVE to spend money that isn't theirs, so here we go again. We need another Clinton to lower the budget, as it seems no one else in the campaigns has even mentioned it much, except in reference to a do-goody tactic for their campaign.

The only Republican I know of who "WON'T" borrow and spend, is Ron Paul, but unfortunately the American public isn't interested in a candidate who really WILL level out Washington, as needs to be done. I'm Libertarian, but I quickly admit that Ron Paul is the only friend of the taxpayer in the current runup. I suggest this website for anyone who disagrees, and watch the videos.

http://www.RonPaul.org

Until the next one, I am,

The Benster!

Create Your Own Job, Because EVERYBODY'S an expert at something! Don't know how? Get your FREE 10-STEP BLUEPRINT at: Http://www.CreateYourOwnJob.net/blueprint
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!