Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
New Forum
1/6/2008 2:13:05 AM
This is a shot in the dark. I know I should go back and do all the tutorials, but what am I missing. Let me ask you. Do you always read all the directions when you get something that needs to be put together? Maybe I should but I seem to do OK most of the time by just jumping in and doing it. This may be an exception. There is so much here and it seems to be so great. I do not want to miss anything that is vital. Ken
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
Jerry Posey

8 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: New Forum
1/6/2008 4:28:44 PM

One thing you can do is go to reports and under there is a new people report. It tells you who has just signed up on which date. I go through and invite all the new people to be my friend with a message offering to help them with their business. Starting to build a relationship with the people. I find that if you have a system to promote it is a lot better than just trying to push your business on everyone as most people already have a business they want a good system to help build their business.

Your friend,

Jerry Posey

+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: New Forum
1/6/2008 6:40:08 PM
Thanks Jerry!

We are definitely on the same page.  I am studying a few systems that look pretty good.  I will look at some of the new people joining AdLandPro soon.  Right now I am trying to catch up on incoming emails.   They are definitely coming in faster than I can deal with them.

Jerry, ask me how I'm building 9+ opt-in lists with one link:

http://www.ListJoe.com/j/Ken Wolff

I'm not sure I can actuallyt explain it as it is happening so fast.  I keep getting credits and have not had the time to even study the thing and optimize my promotion of it.  Do you have it?  It is only one of three things that I am seriously looking at right now.

Anyway, thanks for you input Jerry.  We'll talk more soon.

Ken
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!