Menu

Promote
FRUITY FRIDAY PROFILE OF THE DAY ~ 01-04-2008
1/4/2008 6:17:13 AM

Like a banana, this person has been an active member of Adland for 3 "long" years! Like an apple, a visit with her a day keeps the negatives away. Like an orange you find yourself saying, "Orange you glad we are friends!" Like a grape, she is oh so friendly. Like a strawberry, she is sweet as can be. Okay guys, aren't you jealous that I chose a woman for today's Fruity profile?!?

This person is also a Top 25 Poster, the 25th POTW here, a solid member of CMU7, another of our infamous Jerky Direct ladies, a proud mother with a son serving in Iraq and that speaks volumes (like her son, she has a servant's heart - more about this on her bio), and she is a Godly woman.

Congrats Carla C-A-$-H, please visit her profile and forums.

My son in Iraq Son in Iraq !

Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
New Reply
+0
Nick Mys

357 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: FRUITY FRIDAY PROFILE OF THE DAY ~ 01-04-2008
1/4/2008 6:51:36 AM

Greetings, Carla!

And it is our singer Phillip Kirkorov. Listen to Russian song:

Philipp

New Reply
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/4/2008 6:52:02 AM
Hey Stephen, Orange you gonna say something about the Blueberries?  What about the Mangos and Pineapples?  And then there is the ever so popular Cranberry!   I hope the frunion doesn't see this post today!  You'll be in some juice!  LOL!!!!  Certainly was a good title for today, but not because of Carla.  Of course, with Carla she is like a fruit bowel.  You get your pick of kindness, gentleness, PRAYERS, happiness, and... well you'll just have to be her friend long enough to find out for yourselves.  :)   Okay, back to the reason we are here today! Hey, you got me smiling with this one today. ~ Joe

!!! CONGRATULATIONS !!!

Hi Carla,

It is always a good day to see a great big smile when you first come to Adland.  Now, I'll more than likely be passing on many smiles today.  Keep smiling!!!

I'm still praying for you and your son while he is in Iraq.  Hope he can keep the grit out of his food. LOL!!!  We wish him a safe tour and a hero's welcome when he returns.

Enjoy your day!  I know I'm going to start my day off with... yep, you guessed it... a visit to the fruit bowel.  I think I'll have the usually unmentioned friend... the GrapeFruit!  I always wondered how that got THAT name.  It doesn't look anything like a grape.  LOL!!!

Thanks for the blessing of friendship!

Joe

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
New Reply
+0
Nick Mys

357 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/4/2008 7:03:31 AM

Hello Stephen, Carla, Joe!  Fruits for all from Russia!

Greetins, Nick

New Reply
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/4/2008 7:17:03 AM

Well, Stephen, you didn't mention a pear!  I am eating a pear right now!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!, Carla!!!  Way to go!!  Like Joe, I do love seeing your sweet smile - and with all that fruit, it can't be anything but sweet. 

I am looking forward to the standup welcome home we give your son on his return.  I will keep him in my prayers as well!!!

Have a great FRUITY FRIDAY and enjoy your day as the POTD!!!

Blessings,
Judy

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!