Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
George Graves

107 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
"WOW " What IS ALL THE EXCITEMENT ABOUT !!!!!
1/3/2008 1:29:30 PM
To Everything There is A Season”…… Hi GEORGE GRAVES here...I'm A Team Member of the Coastal Synergy Group: CAROL ANN MARTIN  is The TEAM GROUP LEADER.

And with the Coastal Synergy Group, the time has come for a new, exciting season for 2008…

I am elated to finally be able to announce to the world that the Coastal Synergy Group, now referred to as “Synergy Marketing Group” is moving on from Coastal Vacations and embracing Platinum One Destinations as the exclusive sales arm/organization of this exciting new product.

For those readers of this blog who are currently in Coastal, I want to encourage you to continue reading my posts, as this site will continue to support direct sales professionals from any opportunity. However, my suggestion is that you take a good hard look at Platinum One Destinations because the product and opportunity is hand-tailored for hard-core Coastal Directors to be a “dream” comp plan that was just not possible in Coastal Vacations.

We have awesome new MAC system websites going live on January 7th and I will post an announcement here on this site once they are up, but for now, you can visit my personal lead capture page at www.onlineprofitpower.com now to get all the details, where you will see that P1D is going to rock the planet!!

Here are some awesome stats coming from corporate (YES we have CORPORATE STRUCTURE!!) that you want to know about during the pre-launch phase of Platinum One Destinations over just a 10-day period of time:

• Close to $1 million dollars in revenue was generated in first 10 days of pre-launch
  • Over 1,500 people from CSG have already laterally transferred to SMG & P1D
  • Over 500 NEW people joined SMG/P1D on 12/30/07 as new business
  • First pay run of commissions to affiliates was over $100K
  • Second pay run of commissions to affiliates is close to $185K

Now understand folks that this was just the PRE-LAUNCH PHASE!! And the awesome replicated websites that we will have for P1D with exciting YouTube style videos and our well-known automated systems for lead generation, training, and business building HAVE NOT EVEN LAUNCHED YET!!!

Is that not exciting or what?

And for me personally, I am excited to report that in my first day of business I had total personal sales in excess of $16,000 between pre-launch sign ups and the 12/30th announcement, plus I have added team members to my group from around the planet, including Finland & New Zealand.

So, my suggestion? Do your due diligence quickly at my www.onlineprofitpower.com site, get on our business presentations this week (visit www.synergysupportcalendar.com) where you can watch the presentations online along with the audio from the teleconference, and CALL ME George Graves to position yourself with us. 626 242-4382

Just so you know, there are awesome, once-in-a-lifetime promotions right now through the end of January that will give you the opportunity to position yourself with 20% off retail pricing and relaxed training sale qualifications. So PLEASE do yourself a favor and get started TODAY!

There has never been a better time in the travel home-based business industry than right now with Synergy Marketing Group & Platinum One Destinations to realize your dreams of becoming a 6-7 figure earner. DON’T DELAY!!

Call me or use the Contact Us link on this site to get started right away.. I look forward to meeting you, answering your questions, and assisting you in your goals and dreams for 2008 and beyond!

Your Partner in Prosperity, GEORGE GRAVES gravesgeorge22@gmail.com 1888 321-4120 or 626 242-4382

Carol Ann Martin
Synergy Certified, Platinum Executive Leader
Independent Affiliate of Synergy Marketing Group & Platinum One Destinations
1-888-929-9880
www.onlineprofitpower.com

Hello Friends, Thanks kindly for your interest in CB-United, Coastal Vacations, Let me send you an important link that will answer many business related questions for your convenience . The link contains information about our unique and proven ma
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!