Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
LET'S HONOR THE DISTINGUISHED GENTLEMAN OF THE YEAR- DGOTY JIM ALLEN III
1/3/2008 1:00:00 PM

Hello to All our Adland friends from Joelee & Peter

Fogel.

Here are the results of the Distinguished Gentleman Of The YEAR (DGOTY) poll. We all participated in this forum in order to honor the many Gentlemen that shine and contribute to our community in their own special way. All of us have talents and we all contribute to this wonderful community in our own way and it's only right to honor those whose "light shines" so bright amongst us. All the best to all of you, Peter Fogel

The definition of Gentleman is:  A man with reference to his strength, of an ideal type, well-intentioned, a perfect gentleman at all times.

So without further ado (drum rolls) Let me introduce the winner of the DGOTY award my very good friend and partner who cares about everybody and is always willing to lend a helping hand Jim Allen III .

Please visit Jim's profile

The Poll for the 9th Distinguished Gentleman Of The Week - DGOTW will be open from Monday January 7th please cast your vote for the candidate of your choice.

Joelee & Peter Fogel

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: LET'S HONOR THE DISTINGUISHED GENTLEMAN OF THE YEAR- DGOTY JIM ALLEN III
1/3/2008 1:12:23 PM

Thank You Lee and Peter,

For setting up the Distinguished Gentleman of the Week Award for the guys of this community. 

I was honored to have been a candidate, much less gain DGOTW. 

Imagining that I would eventually become the DGOTY is an Honor, that was least expected.

Thank you my Adland Friends and please be sure to

For the First DGOTW of 2008!  Vote view current Results

Thank you for this Forum.

Sincerely,

Jim

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
1/3/2008 1:19:11 PM

Peter,

Thank you , Gods speed :-) Lee

Congratulations Jim !

Always a Pleasure and honor my friend you have brought so much into Adland Family it is nice to be allowed to give a small token back to a friend . enjoy your week Gods speed :-) Lee

+0
1/3/2008 1:21:46 PM
Thanks so much Lee and Peter. What a fine gentlemen to be honored here. Way to go Jim.
Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
ONLY FORWARD IF YOU CAN READ THIS
1/3/2008 2:53:09 PM

Don't even think about using spell check!!!!!!!!

Fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too. Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? Yaeh, and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! If you can raed tihs frowrad it.

LOL  Enjoy ! Gods speed :-) Lee

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!