Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Time to vote for the 22nd Photo of the Week!!! And come see who the winner of the 21st contest is!!!
1/9/2008 8:45:39 PM

Hi Nick and Susanna.  Thanks for your nice comments and congratulations about my picture!!!

Thank you very much.   Pat

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0
Re: Time to vote for the 22nd Photo of the Week!!! And come see who the winner of the 21st contest is!!!
1/10/2008 2:25:59 AM

Hi Susanna!  8)

I probably couldn't see the vote button because the poll was already closed. If you can't see vote button when the poll is still open it's because you aren't logged on.

I will be coming out with the new poll soon. Thank you for you interest in the Photo contest.

JOHN

http://PhotosByJohnSanchez.Com

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/10/2008 3:01:12 AM
Hey John & Pauline,

I just love this forum. It gives us a real chance to see the talents of our Adland friends.

Hi Pat, CONGRATULATIONS on the winning the Picture Of The Week. Great pic of the English cottage. Use the prize money wisely. :)

Shalom,

Peter
Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
1/10/2008 3:41:31 AM

Hi Peter!  8)

And I love giving away the 50 bucks courtesy of Bogdan Fiedur, makes it even more fun.  ;-)

We have some pretty talent photographers here at AdlandPro.

Thank you Peter for being a faithful supporter of this forum. We appreciate you my friend!  ;-)

John and Pauline

The Photo of the Week (POTW²) Team!

+0
1/10/2008 9:50:36 AM

Hello John and Pauline !

Another great photo on winners' list !

Congratulations Pat !

My best wishes to all !

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!