Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Are you B. U. S. Y. (Being Under Satan's Yoke)
12/22/2007 12:03:47 PM

Blessings Saints,

Please allow this to get into your spirit, this is not a game, Satan is trying to take out key leaders, as myself, to keep the truth from getting to you all. This is his daily agenda to torment and deceive you away from Jesus. Stay Strong, he only has the power God gives him.

SATAN'S MEETING: (Read even if you're busy)

Satan called a worldwide convention of demons.

In his opening address he said,

"We can't keep Christians from going to church."

"We can't keep them from reading their Bibles and knowing the truth."

" We can't even keep them from forming an intimate relationship with their saviour."

"Once they gain that connection with Jesus, our power over them is broken."

"So let them go to their churches; let them have their covered dish dinners, BUT steal their time, so they don't have time to develop a relationship with Jesus Christ.."

"This is what I want you to do," said the devil:

"Distract them from gaining hold of their Saviour and maintaining that vital connection throughout their day!"

"How shall we do this?" his demons shouted.

"Keep them busy in the non-essentials of life and invent innumerable schemes to occupy their minds," he answered.

"Tempt them to spend, spend, spend, and borrow, borrow, borrow."

"Persuade the wives to go to work hours and the husbands to work 6-7 days each week, 10- 12 hours a day, so they can afford their empty spendy lifestyles."

"Keep them from spending time with their children."

"As their families fragment, soon, their homes will offer no escape from the pressures of work!"

"Over-stimulate their minds so that they cannot hear that still, small voice."

"Entice them to play the radio or cassette player whenever they drive." To keep the TV, VCR, CDs and their PCs going constantly in their home and see to it that every store and restaurant in the world plays non-biblical mus ic constantly."

"This will jam their minds and break that union with Christ."

"Fill the coffee tables with raunchy magazines and newspapers."

"Pound their minds with the biased news 24 hours a day."

"Invade their driving moments with billboards."

"Flood their mailboxes with junk mail, mail order catalogs, sweepstakes, and every kind of winning newsletter and and promotional offering free products, services and false hopes.."

"Keep skinny, beautiful models on the magazines and TV so their husbands will believe that outward beauty is what's important, and they'll become dissatisfied with their wives. "

"Keep the wives too discouraged and tired to love their husbands.

"If they don't give their husbands the care they need, they will begin to look elsewhere."

"That will fragment their families quickly!"

"Give them a generous Santa Claus to distract them from teaching their children the real meaning of Christmas."

"Give them an Easter bunny so they won't talk about his resurrection and power over sin and death."

"Even in their recreation, let them be excessive."

"Have them return from their recreation depressed and exhausted."

"Keep them too busy to go out in nature and reflect on God's creation. Send them to amusement parks, SPORTING events, plays, concerts, and movies instead."

"Keep them busy, busy, busy!" !

"And when they meet for spiritual fellowship, involve them in gossip and small talk so that they leave with troubled consciences."

"Crowd their lives with so many GOOD causes they have no time to seek spiritual power from Jesus."

"Soon they will be working in their own strength, sacrificing their health and family for the good of the cause."

"It will work!"

"It will work!"

It was quite a plan!

The demons went eagerly to their assignments causing Christians everywhere to get busier and more rushed, going here and there.

Having little time for their God or their families.

Having no time to tell others about the power of Jesus to change lives. no time to attend their church!

I guess the question is, has the devil been successful in his schemes?

You be the judge!!!!!

Does "BUSY" mean: B-eing U-nder S-atan's Y-oke?

Tommy Heldenbrand DivinelyAnointedMinistries jesusrulesj316@gmail.com jesusrulesj316@yahoo.com
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Are you B. U. S. Y. (Being Under Satan's Yoke)
12/22/2007 5:08:05 PM
Tommy, I'm not seeing it here but I heard on the radio the other day that Satan enjoys Christmas. Most Christians are caught up in buying gifts thus going into debt. Now how much can you help others if you are struggling to pay your own bills. It was noted that Christians are so engrossed in all the trimmings of the holiday that they forget what it is all about. Thank you opening up your forum. Now we can come and converse with you.
+0
Re: Are you B. U. S. Y. (Being Under Satan's Yoke)
12/22/2007 11:49:26 PM

Thanks for the response Mary.

Well I am going to tell you all something here, and I want it to be as encouraging as it can...I will telll you about our villian satan.

This is one of the many times he loves to see all of Gods people at the worst they could possibly be. To him we are like puppets on a string just waiting for him to pull. You see our mind is his battleground, and if we are all not prayed within the strenght of the father, and with all the commotion going around, how can we not get into it all?

Satan plans all year for this event, he has certain demons that are yes...assigned to each person that satn allows them to be with, and their main goal is to keep us off track, and even in certain instances their are people that are so involved with what is going on around them, that they are totally oblivious to what is going on within them.

They say it is stress from the holiday....did you know that the holiday was created by a pegan group in the old testament times, and it has no meaning whatsoever, to what God wanted this to be all about. The lights, the tree, all the hoopla was all part of a ritual that they partook in where they were celebrating some idolistic event that has been twisted around so much it does not make any sense.

But we all know the true meaning for the season is to celebrate the bith of Christ, but why does it have to stop there, doesn't Jesus tell us to love him with all of our minds, hearts, and souls without ceasing. We also should celebrate him daily, just not on a certain day set aside according to a ritualistic event held every year. The Christmas you have now is very materialistic, it has nothing to do with jesus, except for the giving of gifts that the 3 wisemen gave at bethlehem, and now that is even marred by greed and deception from the retailers around the world.

So to answer you truthfully...Satan is relying upon everyone to do there part, so he can activate his plan which is to totally deceive, get off track, stress, and even have people do some bad things such as ending of ones life do to all the hype and pressure of keeping up with the Jones's. People it is not about retail, it is not about going broke on high overpriced gifts, and it is certainly not about stressing ones self to death over what a person may feel or the response that is craved by the attention of what is given and received as gifts.

My son is 9 years old, and he knows that Santa is a folklegend, and that Christmas is all about Christ, not us! We give him a gift as appreciation for all he does and what he has accomplished in the year.

He fully understands everything here, and I wish that most parents would teach the same to their children, and tell them the truth about Christmas.

Blessings and Love to you all!! Minister T

Tommy Heldenbrand DivinelyAnointedMinistries jesusrulesj316@gmail.com jesusrulesj316@yahoo.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!