Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Make A Christmas Wish.
12/21/2007 9:09:36 PM

Hello Everybody

At this time of year I have a tendency to reminisce. My memory often takes me back to my childhood. We were a poor family in some ways back then but, it always seemed like miracles would happen at just the right time. My wishes were usually for a little something for myself  and, a little something for my brothers and sisters. Two of each and I was the oldest. We would wish for things like shoes and clothes but the one thing I remember wishing for the most was for our Mom and Dad to get back together. Somehow, the shoes were just a back up in case we didn't get what we really wished for.

Well, now that I am older, my wish list is much different. When I look at the world around me I cannot even think of making a wish for myself. I see children suffering with autism and many other terrible illnesses. I see homeless people huddled around little fires , trying to stay warm. I see the wars, I see the floods and the hurricanes. I see people suffering with mental illness who have no one to even talk to. Yes, I see all of the pain and suffering in this world but, that is not all I see.

I also see people who give of themselves in ways that simply amaze me. I see random acts of kindness. I see sharing and caring all around me every day of my life. I have learned to be grateful for all of the wonderful parts of my life and I dedicate , at least some of my time to trying to help others find joy and comfort in their lives. Sometimes, I feel like all I can do for some of those who live in sadness and pain is to just make a wish for them and say a prayer.

Well this is what this forum is all about. I know that nearly everyone would like to be able to do more for others than they can and it is frustrating at times. So, perhaps, all you can do for them is make a wish.

I invite you to make a Christmas Wish. You can wish for anything just as you can dream of anything. That is the beauty of The wish and the dream. You Just Never Know.

Merry Christmas graphics and comments

Many Blessings To All Of You

And To Your Friends And Loved Ones

Just Make A Wish

And Then

Pray That It Comes True

And Believe

That Indeed It Can.

Nerry Christmas Everybody

With Love And Light

Billdaddy, Ally, Summer, Savannah, Billy, Chrissy and Heather.

May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Make A Christmas Wish.
12/21/2007 9:39:46 PM
Hi Billdaddy..^5 To Your Forum :)

My Christmas Wish...To Bar The Doors Of Hate Forever

+0
Ally Maree

122 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/21/2007 10:06:10 PM

Hi Honey,

This is a beautiful forum. And a beautiful wonderful story.

I have a Christmas wish but it is not for me... it is for you and the kids. For my wish is this... I wish Savannah would just go to sleep LOL.  No seriously, I wish Summer and Savannah a very happy life and all the joys the world has to offer.

My wish for you is a wonderful New Year and a
 Dr. that will listen, and you get better. 

I love you  and you and the kids so much. Y'all made my 2007 a year to remember.

All my love,

Ally

+0
12/22/2007 12:07:37 AM

Hello Steven

That is a beautiful wish and it should come true very easily.

How many people do you know who are actually capable of hate. Not many. There really aren't many people in the world who even know how to hate. We just have to find them all and beat em up with love.

Sincerely, Billdaddy

May a smile follow you to sleep each night and,,,,,be there waiting,,,,,when you awaken http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/8212/ShowForum.aspx Sincerely, Billdaddy
+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/22/2007 4:35:27 AM

Hi BillDaddy and Ally,

Both of your posts really touched my heart.   Thank you and HUGS!

Bill........another synchronistic moment and quote:

the one thing I remember wishing for the most was for our Mom and Dad to get back together.

Oh my......do I remember the tears flowing when I threw myself of my bed trying to make that happen.  That is why I now open my home to ANYONE and EVERYONE who needs a special Christmas Eve or Christmas day.  I believe this is part of our journey.  :-)

Thank you for such a special forum.  I love it!

God bless you all..........Merry Merry Christmas,  Jill

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!