Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Lena Waru

122 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
I need help promoting!
12/19/2007 8:19:52 PM

Finding it really hard to get invitees to join this activity that i have been doing for a while now.

I have already started recieving money but trying to get others to do the some just seems impossible online. I used to advertise locally, which was really good, recieved alot of good feedback from them and new members but then i thought i'd try it online. However somehow i think, i may have made the wrong move as although there are millions of people online, it seems like i am looking for a needle in a haystack.

Hmm maybe its because im trying to hard to succeed, i have no intentions of giving up on this activity as it has not only changed my life but every other person i have introduced to do the same. So why am i struggling online when really i thought it would be alot better.

Please help, is it my wording of ads, my website....suggestions please

+0
Re: I need help promoting!
2/28/2008 7:33:46 PM

Hi Lena,

What are you trying to promote? Some things sell themselves, others it's like pulling teeth.

I know of some great places and ways to advertise and have gotten a few referrals. Everything I do is free.

If you are into Myspace or like talking to your family on line, I have a great place where you can do that for free and make a little money as well. I will include the link to my profile. Look at my blog on where to advertise. If you like my page, I hope you will click on my banner and join. It's fun and free.

http://ww1.yuwie.com/profile/?id=430518

Thanks and good luck!

Armeda

Thank you, Armeda
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!