Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Carl Haavaldsen

825 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Downline Magnet Update! Very Important, Please Read!
12/19/2007 12:15:28 PM
Hi Everyone, I have now added 2 other processors to the Downline Magnet page becasuse of restrictions on PayPal in certain countries but there are stipulations: 1. You can be paid commissions by SolidtrustPay only if they purchase the ebook with either PayPal or SolidTrustPay. 2. If you want to be paid commissions by Liberty Reserve, they must purchase the ebook with Liberty Reserve as I do not have funds in that account and the processing fees are not worth it to me to do the transfer. This processor is in place for your convenience, not mine. 3, If your prospect purchases the ebook with PayPal and you want your commissions paid by STP, it can take up to 2-3 days depending as I have to transfer the money manually. This all depends on banking hours especially now that it is the holiday season. If your prospect purchases the ebook with SolidTrustPay funds, you will get your payment the same day. I have added these 2 processors for your convenience so you will have to understand that this is a manual processor and things take time. VERY VERY IMPORTANT: If you are sending your prospects to SolidTrustPay or Liberty Reserve, they must put your affiliate ID in the memo field as I have no way of tracking the affiliates. I will not be responsible for any sales made without the ID referenced. They will be treated as company sales and placed in the F5M group matrix as I see fit. There is still 1 day left in the promotion for everyone to receive all 4 ebooks, so you can still make some extra holiday money. You can get your ebook from either your upline sponsor in F5M if they have purchased the ebook or you can get it here: http://rmc.homebizlifestyles.com/DLM. Happy Holidays,
Carl Haavaldsen Skype: rmcglobal http://www.carlhaavaldsen.com
+0