Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
If you only need to buy one thing a month!
12/19/2007 11:44:12 AM

Hello friends,

Reality has once more proven to beat mirages, dreams and wishful thinking!

Some 80.000 members have joined this company in less than one year and that is impressive.

There is one problem. More than 80% of members believe, hope and dream about the possibility of making an income by simply having a down line, and living on the % income from what they buy in their mall.

Any business is about a minimum of responsibility, even if it is free.

Free it will remain, but a minimum of action is a needed element for any biz to work. Yes, that is exactly what the big news is all about.

Therefore, if you need to buy once a month anything from a toothbrush to a computer, or some kitchen instrument to a book of sorts, this business is for you.

Kind regards,

Robert.

+0
Larry Blethen

2241 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: If you only need to buy one thing a month!
12/20/2007 6:04:01 AM

hello Robert...I will be looking into this...

Happy Holidays...Larry

Larry Blethen http://www.bluelight-marketing.com larry.blethen@bluelight-marketing.com, 304-369-5603
+0
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: If you only need to buy one thing a month!
12/20/2007 7:01:46 AM

You are welcome Larry,

I believe that if you need to buy anything, and that means anything once a month you may well find it at a better price in your own mall, so why not generate an income from this, as a first or second level? It is totally free to join and possess, the only request is that you do buy something once a month be it only $ 1,00  Obviously your residual income will now have a chance to grow. Some people had 50 sign-ups and more below them and no income at all !!!!  This will change now.

Question is why do they not buy? Simply due to habits, no CC, and maybe frightened to log-in with a CC on the internet. If that is the case, then do not ask them to join. This business has a huge potential with simply active people that do no more buying here than they do otherwise. it's a simple matter of transferring ones habits.

Regards to you,

Robert.

+0