Menu

Promote
WHATCHAMACALLIT WEDNESDAY PROFILE OF THE DAY ~ 12-19-2007
12/19/2007 6:24:12 AM

Today I got to thinking about a candy bar (mmm, I love chocolate) called Whatchamacallit. If you are telling someone about a delicious candy bar or anything really and you cannot remember what it is called, just say, "What-cha-ma-call-it?" Well, today's person needs no introduction, the name is easily remembered, because they are a Top 50 Poster, they are all over the place here, they are a POTW nominee here (so please go and vote for someone as there is still time), and one of the most active members!

Congrats to Larry Blethen, his profile and his friendly forum.

Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
New Reply
+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: WHATCHAMACALLIT WEDNESDAY PROFILE OF THE DAY ~ 12-19-2007
12/19/2007 6:43:06 AM
Hey Stephen,  down here we say "thingamajig".  They never made a candy bar for that one though.  My favorite chocolate bar is the Almond Joy.  Mmmmm...M!  Well enjoy your Whatchamacallit!!!!  -- Joe

!!! CONGRATULATIONS !!!

Hey Larry,

Good to have you featured here today in this.... Whatchamacallit forum!  LOL!!!  Only Stephen would come up with a name like that for this forum.  Looks like it may be a day of discussing chocolate.  So, what is your favorite chocolate Larry?

Your friend,

Joe

PS:  In case others are not aware, Larry is one of the current POTW candidates.  Please go visit the POTW election and vote!  ACCESS TO THE ELECTION FORUMS CLICK HERE

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
New Reply
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/19/2007 6:49:53 AM

Hmmmmmmmmmm?

Hello Stephen - you do come up with the??????????????

Larry, 

A great day to you!!  Enjoy being a Whatchamacallit!!!! I'm in love with your drumming marching Pooh!!!!  I've thought about snitching him, but he's kind of like your SIGNATURE for the holidays, so I didn't (I can be a nice person! - lol)

Have a lot of fun with your day - and I have no doubt you will.  You very much deserve the recognition!

Judy

New Reply
+0
12/19/2007 7:06:49 AM
Hi Joe, yeah, no throwing snowballs today ha ha, unless they're chocolate ones! Judy, I am not sure sometimes where I come up with this stuff. God? Nick? Just picking...
Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
New Reply
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/19/2007 7:11:56 AM

Hey Steve,

You do have an imagination and I hope you enjoyed the candy bar. Lucky you didn't think of a chicken cos I can imagine what you would have named the POTD today.  :)

Larry, CONGRATULATIONS. I see you everyplace with a good word for all.

Happy Holidays & Shalom,

Peter

CMU7 Co-Founder

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!