Menu

Promote
We Have Something to Share With ALL !!
12/19/2007 5:47:39 AM
Hello Wonderful New Friends @ Ad Land Pro! 

Well it's about 4:25 in the wee hours of the morning where we live.  One of us is alive and kicking at this hour.  Just wanted to write down some thoughts and thought this might very well be the place to share them with others. Please forgive me for writing it mostly in third person seems easier for me to tell the story that way.

In case you're wondering, this really is a TRUE story!

About 4 years ago Viktoria lost her brother he was only 33 years old at that time.  Then about 2 years later she became very ill got up out of her chair one morning and didn't walk again until last year. Struck by diabetes which she unknowingly had for the past 17 years and the military doctors never addressed the issue of high blood sugar with her.

In the meantime her nephew was killed in Iraq on Mother's Day 2005.  He was the first Marine Soldier to die in battle from the great state of Connecticut.  He left behind a rather large family indeed.  He is very missed and loved but we all know we will see him again on that great day!

One month later Viktoria's husband at that time died battling liver disease she died exactly one month later but the good Lord above knew that she had much left to do and brought her back to life on this earth.

For almost two years Viktoria was unable to walk remained very ill and alone with almost  no communication with the outside world.  Then one night after praying about it she got on her computer and God blessed her with the right man for her life. We prayed together and enjoyed each other's company and went through all the ordinary things a new relationship goes through and then were married on July 7th2007.

We are very happy now and enjoy our lives spending all our days and nights together helping others and loving our Blessed Lord. We have eternity to look forward tobut life on this earth is most certainly good.

Recently we discovered something really wonderful.  We are both very health conscious and had been looking for alternative health solutions.  Viktoria has been on several pharmaceutical prescriptions for the past 4 years and has been hospitalized very ill and with broken bones from falls many times over in that time.

What we've found is truly a "Miracle" of sorts.  It's an alternative health product that by taking it Viktoria has regained her ability to walk again wear regular shoes & has the most incredible energy.  Not only that she is completely off of insulin and has reduced her prescribed pain medications by almost half now.  Everything is more balanced for both of us.  We are sleeping better we require less sleep than before and our health is very quickly improving across the board.

We can't say enough about our new "Find" except that we would encourage everyone to watch the movie here (below) see what you think.  We know this works and want to share it with the world.

Watch & Listen Here: 

Http://tinyurl.com/2s9hlo

Of course we know that you may have questions about the movie and the product.  Feel free to call us anytime we are very Blessed indeed to be of help to others always.  Here is our phone number:

Call Us @ 352.473.8356  or /8355

We live in a tiny little "Old" Cabin on a Lake here in Florida it only has three rooms but it faces a beautiful crystal blue lake and we thank God everyday for that view.  It's very peaceful and quite here there is so much to enjoy of the nature that God created and we are so Blessed!

Please take care of your health it's the most important thing you have on this earth.  Without it you can do very little Viktoria can testify to that.  With having to have nurses and caretaker's for almost three years straight doing everything for her some undignified and some not it's hard to imagine seeing her now.  She's almost the picture of health through very long-suffering again she has survived.

Praise God for that and so much more.  We have the most wonderful relationship.  We know that life throws us all a lot of curves.  We believe that when you hit a roadblock you only have a few choices.  Either walk through it or go around it but whatever you do ...leave it behind!

Say your prayers, pray for the world and be grateful in everything it's the only way.

God's Blessings to you all until next time...

Gary & Viktoria
Gary & Viktoria P.I. Marketing Systems Florida - USA PH: (386) 438-8056 EM: pimktgsupport@gmail.com * (Email is for Questions or Request for Business Recommendations - ALL Ad's Will Be Deleted!)
New Reply
+0
Re: We Have Something to Share With ALL !!
12/19/2007 7:04:27 AM
Hi Gary & Viktoria, wow that is some story. God is good. Stephen
Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!