Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Paul Davey

488 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Kids say the most funniest things.
12/17/2007 4:14:29 PM
Children are Innocent and say what they need to say innocently? KIDS IN CHURCH 3-year-old Reese : 'Our Father, Who does art in heaven, Harold is His name. Amen.' ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ A little boy was overheard praying: 'Lord, if you can't make me a better boy, don't worry about it. I'm having a real good time like I am.' ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ After the christening of his baby brother in church, Jason sobbed all the way home in the back seat of the car. His father asked him three times what was wrong. Finally, the boy replied, 'That preacher said he wanted us brought up in a Christian home, and I wanted to stay with you guys.' ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ One particular four-year-old prayed, 'And forgive us our trash baskets as we forgive those who put trash in our baskets.' ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ A Sunday school teacher asked her children as they were on the way to church service, 'And why is it necessary to be quiet in church?' One bright little girl replied, 'Because people are sleeping.' ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ A mother was preparing pancakes for her sons, Kevin 5, and Ryan 3. The boys began to argue over who would get the first pancake. Their mother saw the opportunity for a moral lesson. 'If Jesus were sitting here, He would say, 'Let my brother have the first pancake, I can wait.' Kevin turned to his younger brother and said, ' Ryan , you be Jesus !' ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ A father was at the beach with his children when the four-year-old son ran up to him, grabbed his hand, and led him to the shore where a seagull lay dead in the sand. 'Daddy, what happened to him?' the son asked. 'He died and went to Heaven,' the Dad replied. The boy thought a moment and then said, 'Did God throw him back down?' ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ A wife invited some people to dinner. At the table, she turned to their six-year-old daughter and said, 'Would you like to say the blessing?' 'I wouldn't know what to say,' the girl replied. 'Just say what you hear Mommy say,' the wife answered. The daughter bowed her head and said, 'Lord, why on earth did I invite all these people to dinner?'
PAUL DAVEY aka Soldier Blue This is What all Clever Adlanders are doing now. You need to take a serious look at this.. We provide traders a simple, easy to follow binary option signal service that can be used with Nadex FREE TRAINING for the novice, easy to follow methods for winning trading binary options. So if you are learning trading or just want a reliable source of signals check us out.
+1
Tim
Tim Southernwood

839 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Kids say the most funniest things.
12/17/2007 4:33:20 PM

Paul my friend!

You've managed to put a smile on my face, and took burdens from my mind with this post. The pure innocence of children reminds me to remember what's important in life.
All the business concerns, all the things that don't go our way seem so insignificant when we read something like this.
It reminds me of my own children and the things they say that makes my heart melt like butter on a hot day.

Have a wonderful Christmas!

Tim Southernwood/Get eH² Packs!/BlogNet Awards We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit - Aristotle
+1
Paul Davey

488 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/17/2007 4:43:15 PM
Hi Tim, yes I think you have said volumes. We all knew what it was like to be a child, but somehow everything got lost in this mad money grabbing, people hating world. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas as well! Best regards Paul
PAUL DAVEY aka Soldier Blue This is What all Clever Adlanders are doing now. You need to take a serious look at this.. We provide traders a simple, easy to follow binary option signal service that can be used with Nadex FREE TRAINING for the novice, easy to follow methods for winning trading binary options. So if you are learning trading or just want a reliable source of signals check us out.
+1
12/17/2007 5:44:06 PM
Hi

Thanks to the invite Paul, so nice to see you back!

I've heard from children stuff that made me say WOW, most times it's so cute and I just laugh so hard. Children are our joy, thanks for sharing!

Wishing you and your family a...
Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year!

To your success

Speak Out and Pass it On!
Broadcast Decency, UVACA
+0
Larry Blethen

2241 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/18/2007 10:14:06 AM

hello Paul...thank you for the big smile...kids are funny for sure...if I close my eyes and think about these...my kids said same things...I wish that I had wrote them down for a record...it would have been wild...

Happy holidays...Larry

Larry Blethen http://www.bluelight-marketing.com larry.blethen@bluelight-marketing.com, 304-369-5603
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!