Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
10 Year Old Company Backs It’s Word
12/15/2007 3:51:33 PM
Now don’t get the name wrong.  Don’t think that in a few minutes you will be able to make a mass of money without doing anything.  This program was designed for all of us.  You do have to put in a little time.  But if you can find three—that’s what I said three (3) people to come into
this little gem with you, you will find the world a little brighter.  When your three have three sign up under them---  Your fortune will start to amass. You go to a higher level and we pay your way!!

Most internet ventures want you to have an upline, downline, inbetweenline, and run you through
hoops to be able to start making money. They offer basically no training.  Your sponsor runs off and refuses to get back with you on anything, but tells you to keep working until “ you meet the quota”   This company has been in business for a complete 10 years.  And is growing all the time.

http://www.viralurl.com/Wealthmadenow/f5m

The cost to get in is so low and the value is so tremendous.  If you are sick of dialing for dollars and going to teleconferences which sometimes just don’t teach you anything except to sell, sell
sell, and you feel like pulling your hair out when you hang up, here is a new idea - your conference is right on your desktop.  We include it when you sign up with us.  All you do is click on the button in the middle of the site to download to your desktop, the conference software and at meeting time; relax in front of your computer and listen. Have your friends over to listen in,
In addition to being taught about how the system works, there is additional training done on
various subjects.  There are discussions on topics relating to subjects such as advertising, signatures, and many more.  All in one call from your desktop.  Now, how simple is that??
Never again sit through a boring conference call.  The people who belong are innovative and communicate onscreen concerning various topics.  Never a boring moment here!  Right now, there is an unannounced goodie in the form of a stupendous ebook contest which will help you market your business and teach you at the same time....I’ve never seen a company like this !!

The trick to this: and there is a trick to everything these days is: It’s not what you know, it’s who you know.  How many people are you able to put this opportunity in front of??   Will they due their due diligence and find three more??   These are important things to think about.  Any time
you join an online company, there are some stipulations.  Well, these are our stipulations.  Just
to be up front and honest with you.   I actually one time joined a company which gave you an autoresponder, but you could not use it to promote.  It could only be used if “your lead” signed into the program online.  How useless is that??  Why do you have an autoresponder anyhow??
Their “stipulation” was that you had to call each lead and get them to sign into the site. ?????
There is a no call list all over the US.  Now you get in trouble for calling people out of the blue.
The spam laws are such that you can get in really hot water for just emailing people who are not interested in doing anything.  The days of picking up the phone book and cold calling are over.
If you decide to come with me, you can call me and I will give you ways to advertise-there are many out there on the net....believe me, I have a list a mile long I will share with you.  Or
just email me.   I am always here to help.   

Does that make you feel better??  Check us out.  You will find all the support you could ever want—Every Tuesday and Thursday there is an informative meeting with loads of people willing to answer
your questions during the meeting.  Ask and you shall receive.  Give and you will get....

Until next time..........

Linda Hebert
wealthmadenow4@gmail.com

ps: And there is no webhosting fee or hidden charges with us. You do need to sign up for a free account with Solid Trust Pay   www.solidtrustpay.com  And have your account verified to receive
your money.  Free. No cost.
+0