Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
George Ross, Star of The Apprentice with Donald Trump
12/15/2007 9:56:04 AM
"To be successful, you have to be able to relate to people; they have to be satisfied with your personality to be able to do business with you and to build a relationship with mutual trust."
-- George Ross, Star of The Apprentice with Donald Trump

Four Types of People

Which type are you?

Which type is your latest Prospect?

Read more about the four types of people

In my forum Thread!

HERE!

Love Light and Laughter!

Neil Sperling

~!~

Gte your Website Traffic HOPPING with Traffic Bunnies

Want to join a winning team?

Consider joining me and my team in my programs!

+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Re: George Ross, Star of The Apprentice with Donald Trump
12/15/2007 11:18:57 AM

Neil,

Gods speed :-) Lee

+0
Podo Pierre

293 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: George Ross, Star of The Apprentice with Donald Trump
12/16/2007 11:41:06 AM

Dear Neil,

these analysis are very good but it depends primarily in what society it is applied and the cultural heritage they rely on. Its sometimes very difficult to identify people by their expressions ,humor or wittings.

There are cases where you meet a lady in a meeting for the fist time , and you feel you can get together because of her looks. Thats it? Lustful looks don't serve any good business.

In Africa, China and many third world countries, the most abstract way of doing business is to pretend to be stupid, idle and prove nothing. Then you learn about them ,from the errors and mistakes they make when they talk and write.

In Europe an America, the opportunity gap, and form of detecting personalities is more racially orientated than quality appreciation. Hence attitudes and personality appreciation is a far word on public notion and progress.

But the most important thing is to know what you want as a business man, then the chips and pieces will fill in as your degree of comfort grows deeper. The most successful people are generally those who despise the qualities and ideals of other proponents and impose theirs . That doesn't mean they neglect such ideals or ideas. But are simply good listeners.

If you want to build a house , you must first of all make a plan. The success of this plan depends on many different professional entities. Topography,Geo technician  Architects and Notably an engineer. Despite all these quality professionals, you still need a ' Maitre D'ouvrage ' of Builder to follow through with the construction of the Building. He doesn't need to be one of the mentioned professionals, but must be able to take a final decision on the quality of the job,and on the aptitude and attitudes of the workers etc.

Hence the reasons to be careful when decisions are made about people we can or cannot work with.

Pierre Louma

Podo3500
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!