Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Tom
Tom Sparrow

666 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Sometimes we place credence in people who don't deserve it! RE: GBG Health & Wellness
12/12/2007 6:19:45 PM

You have to love all this negativity in these posts below! I love how people ASSUME so many things like:

"makes you think" Hard to make this assumption unelss you try it!

"must be a for a fast buck" Obviously you didn't study the comp plan! Nor, did you look at the price of ONLY $19.95...BIG fast big bucks there...

"overdose in Vitamins: FDA requirements are so antique, you could probably sell them on Ebay as an antique!

When people do NOT research it the way they should have before making all of these comments, it misleads people into believing them even though many are false! I do NOT need to defend GBG, they are an ethical company and the owner is very giving! If anyone wants more info. on that, simply email me!

As a finale here, I will say this whether you believe it or not! My primary goal is NOT a fast buck, nor is it to provide inferior products to people. My goal is this: To find the BEST products for LESS, the easiest home based business for people to duplicate, give people full time support, do a program for the LONG HAUL, and help them to achieve success! My background is 17 years FULL TIME in nutrition and a working from home! Can you say the same?

I simply don't appreciate people spouting off when they don't have a clue what they are talking about! But, I need to go and truly help my positive people that have gotten awesome results with this product and are saving money each month! Personally I am saving over $80.00 & getting better results! This is the ONLY REASON I AM PROMOTING IT, IT WORKS!!!

Happy Holidays!

Tom Sparrow-CEO

Health Innovations & Marketing, Inc.

www.shopgbg.com/318271

Tom Sparrow-CEO Health Innovations & Marketing, Inc. http://tomsparrow.info (FULL PROFILE) scubapro48@gmail.com Skype: tom.sparrow53 248-624-0942 or 248-705-9716
+0
Trina Sonnenberg

784 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Sometimes we place credence in people who don't deserve it! RE: GBG Health & Wellness
12/13/2007 7:42:03 AM
Everyone is entitled to their opinion Tom.

I don't like how businesses use religion to convince people to part with their cash. You shouldn't take it personally. I wasn't bashing you.

I researched the product. I researched the company, although I had to do it through Google and other search means, since the web site I was sent to didn't provide any information on the company.

1000% of the USRDA of any vitamin can be dangerous. Period. And, when it comes to water-soluble vitamins, all the excess is wasted money since you pee it all out.

Yes, I do have experience in health products. I've been researching them for many years. I've also been reviewing business opportunities for years. I've been busting scams for as many years too.

I've never said that GBG is not a legitimate company, I said that I do not approve of their marketing techniques, or their product in terms of safety.

I am well aware of the cost of the product, but that has nothing to do with its legitimacy or safety, or marketing claims for that matter. In fact, nothing I wrote had anything to do with the business opportunity itself, just how it is being marketed.

Trina L.C. Sonnenberg Freelance Commercial Writer TLC Promotions & The Trii-Zine Ezine ISSN 1555-2276 http://www.tlcpromotions.net http://trii-zine.com http://FAA.tlcpromotions.net
+0
Tom
Tom Sparrow

666 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Sometimes we place credence in people who don't deserve it! RE: GBG Health & Wellness
12/13/2007 8:52:11 AM

You would have been much better off had you interviewed me first to ask questions instead of doing a lot of ASSUMING! Opinions are fine as long as they don't slander companies or people's businesses without cause. By assuming a lot, you put yourself in a postition to get a lot of repercussions! Some of them can include lawsuits for slander!

Everyone is entitled to their opinion Tom.

I don't like how businesses use religion to convince people to part with their cash. You shouldn't take it personally. I wasn't bashing you.

Answer: Had you asked me: When you BASH the company I represent, you ARE bashing ME TOO!!! The owner Stuart Finger is very religious and his belief is to give back to people where most company owners have a load of greed and take away!!! Do you know that this month, when you bring in 5 people, he is adding an extra $50 to the normal bonus? What does this mean? It means he is losing money on this promotion! But, when you look at the price of ONLY $19.95, FREE signup, and a 60 day 100% moeny back guarantee, how can you say slander that? NO ONE can lose here except him!

I researched the product. I researched the company, although I had to do it through Google and other search means, since the web site I was sent to didn't provide any information on the company.

Answer: http://www.shopgbg.com/company_team.aspx?ID=318271  If you had simply clicked on this link in the site, you could have read more about the people that run it! Obviously you don't take much time to click through a web site!!!

1000% of the USRDA of any vitamin can be dangerous. Period. And, when it comes to water-soluble vitamins, all the excess is wasted money since you pee it all out.

Answer: What is your background in nutrition? I have 17 years full time in researching nutrition, I have a BS in education, Physical Education Teaching K-12 from Central Michigan University with emphasis on health, exercise, swimming, etc...What you said is TRUE for products that have LARGE particles like Rock Based Minerals, CHEAP ingredients that can accumulate in the body and become TOXIC! But, not our product since it is expelled out of the system as easily as it is assimilated due to the way it is formulated with plant based minerals, etc...So what if some is wasted? The body uses what it needs and in some cases it needs more when stressed! Would you rather have more or LESS of what your body needs? Did you know that the USRDA requirements are so outdated, they qualify to be in the antique arena? Thsi just shows me how little you know about this topic?

Yes, I do have experience in health products. I've been researching them for many years. I've also been reviewing business opportunities for years. I've been busting scams for as many years too.

Answer: Obviously your research did not include different types of ingredients! Also, what makes you the expert on reporting what is or what is not a scam? What credentials do you have? And YES, I am an expert in the field of nutrition! I do NOT sell HYPE, nor have I or will I ever promote money games!

I've never said that GBG is not a legitimate company, I said that I do not approve of their marketing techniques, or their product in terms of safety.

Answer: Again, what makes you an expert on the safety of THEIR product? If you were on the right track, you should be attacking the FDA, drug companies and what they have done to harm people over the years! Simply look at how many people have died taking drugs approved that were found later to be deadly! How many people have died taking supplements???

I am well aware of the cost of the product, but that has nothing to do with its legitimacy or safety, or marketing claims for that matter. In fact, nothing I wrote had anything to do with the business opportunity itself, just how it is being marketed.

Answer: What safety issues are you referring to? What is not legal here? What marketing claims are you referring to? Be careful HOW you answer these as IF any of this is false, you could be sued for slander!!!

Tom Sparrow-CEO Health Innovations & Marketing, Inc. http://tomsparrow.info (FULL PROFILE) scubapro48@gmail.com Skype: tom.sparrow53 248-624-0942 or 248-705-9716
+0
Trina Sonnenberg

784 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/13/2007 9:43:32 AM
If you must know, I have written about drug companies and the irresponsible behavior they demonstrate.

When it comes to what I put in my body, I would rather have less than too much, because too much can make a person sick. It is irresponsible to market a product, any product that is consumed into the body without proper drug interaction warnings.

I have not slandered anyone. I have written my opinion.

I've been writing about businesses and scams for many years, and what qualifies me as an expert is pretty basic; research and common sense. I've busted Internet marketing scams, banking scams, online check scams, and I have had many contacts with the FTC regarding such matters.

I never once even suggested that GBG was doing anything illegal. Not once. But legal and ethical are not synonomous, and just because a person is a Christian does not make his business a Christian business, nor does it make it endorsed by God. As far as I am aware, God does not do product endorsments. That is the marketing practice I have a problem with.  A Christian business should be related to religious material, not a nutritional drink, diet pills, or anything else that has nothing to do with religion.

It is true, I have no degree in nutrition. I am a health conscious person and mother, who reads labels, and researches products for the best interest of my family. I have a close friend who is also my pharmacist, and I ask him about everything before making a purchase, and I trust his word. I showed him that label, and he told me that the amounts of the ingredients could be harmful to some people, and that is what I wrote. And, he is not antiquated, as you claim the USRDA is.

The site I visited should have corporate information on it if it is being used by those marketing the product for the corporation. Period.

I do not wish to further this agrument with you. Go ahead and tell the boss about me; I don't care. I've been doing this long enough to know what slander and lible are, and how not to get myself involved in any legal trouble. I am a reporter, not a gossip monger. If you don't like what I write, don't read it.

I never said GBG was a scam, just that it was pretty low to tout it as a Christian business opportunity.

So what if the excess is eliminated? What a waste of money to put a portion of your vitamins in the toilet.

I wish you the best success.

Trina L.C. Sonnenberg Freelance Commercial Writer TLC Promotions & The Trii-Zine Ezine ISSN 1555-2276 http://www.tlcpromotions.net http://trii-zine.com http://FAA.tlcpromotions.net
+0
Tom
Tom Sparrow

666 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/13/2007 10:56:13 AM

If you must know, I have written about drug companies and the irresponsible behavior they demonstrate.

Answer: This is where you should be focused instead of bashing nutritional companies! I would agree that there are some that do rip people off and I could name them easily, but I am not here to bash them, just provid people with an economical product that works!

When it comes to what I put in my body, I would rather have less than too much, because too much can make a person sick. It is irresponsible to market a product, any product that is consumed into the body without proper drug interaction warnings.

Answer: As stated in the corporate web site, you should always consult your doctor to see if there may be any interactions with drugs! Now, IF people want to simply print off the ingredients list, here is the link from the corporate web site, had you looked> http://www.pagekast.com/projects/GBG/supplemental-facts.pdf

I have not slandered anyone. I have written my opinion.

Answer: Opinions NOT based on facts can be seen as slander, and if you do not know that, it is time for a wake up call, especially in a PUBLIC FORUM that can be viewed by not only AdLandPro people, but anyone searching on the net!

I've been writing about businesses and scams for many years, and what qualifies me as an expert is pretty basic; research and common sense. I've busted Internet marketing scams, banking scams, online check scams, and I have had many contacts with the FTC regarding such matters.

Answer: That is fine as long as it is based on facts that you have gathered, not just opinions! Opinions are as bad as assumptions based on how you feel rather than factual data gathered. It kind of goes hand in hand with the saying, think before you speak, correct?

I never once even suggested that GBG was doing anything illegal. Not once. But legal and ethical are not synonomous, and just because a person is a Christian does not make his business a Christian business, nor does it make it endorsed by God. As far as I am aware, God does not do product endorsments. That is the marketing practice I have a problem with.  A Christian business should be related to religious material, not a nutritional drink, diet pills, or anything else that has nothing to do with religion.

Answer: Now, you are opening up a can of worms! Yes, the owner is very religious and his beliefs are in line with God's! He feels that people should get real value, not just HYPE that most companies promote! There is NO HYPE here, just facts and a very economical product with an unconditional guarantee! God did state that herbs are for man's healing, so what is wrong with that picture? I am not going to go any further with this except to say, he is one of the most giving owners if a company I have ever been associated with!

It is true, I have no degree in nutrition. I am a health conscious person and mother, who reads labels, and researches products for the best interest of my family. I have a close friend who is also my pharmacist, and I ask him about everything before making a purchase, and I trust his word. I showed him that label, and he told me that the amounts of the ingredients could be harmful to some people, and that is what I wrote. And, he is not antiquated, as you claim the USRDA is.

Answer: Just so you know, both doctors and pharmacists are NOT required to be schooled in nutrition! He is partially correct provided the product uses poor quality nutrients as MANY do! By him just looking at the list and not looking at HOW the product is formulated, is short sited! I have already explained this before, so no need to go into it again! If you want to put your trust in a pharmacist, good luck! You would be a lot further ahead if you placed your trust in a Nutritionist instead, an Herbalist, or possibly a Naturopathic doctor! and YES, the USRDA requirements were written back in the 1940's, have not been updated, so again tell me that they are NOT Antiquated!

The site I visited should have corporate information on it if it is being used by those marketing the product for the corporation. Period.

Answer: Like I said before and you got my link too, what more do you need?

I do not wish to further this agrument with you. Go ahead and tell the boss about me; I don't care. I've been doing this long enough to know what slander and lible are, and how not to get myself involved in any legal trouble. I am a reporter, not a gossip monger. If you don't like what I write, don't read it.

Answer: The ONLY reason that I am responding to your posts is due to the fact that many people read this and they need ALL the facts, not just OPINIONS!!!

I never said GBG was a scam, just that it was pretty low to tout it as a Christian business opportunity.

So what if the excess is eliminated? What a waste of money to put a portion of your vitamins in the toilet.

LOL, you are hilarious!!! Such a waste for ONLY $19.95 / month??? So, if today I use only 85% of it, and tomorrow I use 98% of it, the reality here is I would rather have more than not enough on certain days when needed...This is why I asked for your credentials! The rest is history! I will simply let the people here decide what to believe and what not to believe. I rest my case!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!