Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Vessie Hartzog

732 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: It's time to vote for the 19th Photo of the Week!!! Come see who the winner of the 18th contest was!!!
12/13/2007 2:09:02 AM
Congratulations, Sarah

Vessie

+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It's time to vote for the 19th Photo of the Week!!! Come see who the winner of the 18th contest was!!!
12/13/2007 4:10:10 AM
Bonjour everyone,

Thank you for all your congratulations folks.

I agree with you Oniece.

The last time we went Isabelle was just a baby and so she doesn't know her grandparents at all. It was also a sad visit for us because we went to say goodbye to my darling Daddy (who passed on a week later) so I want this to be a very happy visit for the children, this time.

My husband's parents cannot travel here to see us anymore, so we are making an effort to go to see them.

Angel cuddles,

Sarah

Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/13/2007 4:19:22 AM
Hello Marilyn,

Although Isabelle will always be my baby, as she is number 7, she was actually 3 years old in this photo. She is a little lady.

When she was born (a month early), she was a tiny little doll (even smaller than either of the twins). She has remained small.

Perhaps she'll suddenly grow and become tall like the rest of us, especially Johnny (no. 3) who she takes after.

I'll stop being the proud mother and get on with some serious work now.

You were right though, it is a very precious moment when you watch them sleeping (even when they are fully grown).

Blessings,
Sarah
Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0
Susan Mercieca

46 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/13/2007 6:58:04 AM

Hi John and Pauline,

Congratulations Sarah.  My vote is in. Good luck to all the nominees.

Susan Mercieca

+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/13/2007 5:49:24 PM
Hi Sarah, ;-) Wow, what a beautiful photo! LaNell 8)            
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!