Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: HTML Lesson 6
12/12/2007 8:35:56 AM

Daniel,

First, a belated congrats on your POTW award ast week, as I never got the chance to extend this before now. You surely deserved it , for this post, and others like it, and more.

Question, do you plan to do a thread on PHP later on? I know that's a bit down the road and way over the head compared to HTML, but knowing these short scripting techniques would go a long way on improving the performance and interactivity of any site, large or small. Just wondering if it was in the works.

Until you reply, I shall remain,

Professionally Yours,

Benton Midleton, Independant Ecopreneur

Create Your Own Job, Because EVERYBODY'S an expert at something! Don't know how? Get your FREE 10-STEP BLUEPRINT at: Http://www.CreateYourOwnJob.net/blueprint
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/12/2007 12:22:45 PM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Daniel Meritt

541 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/13/2007 10:33:07 PM
Hi Amanda

I am very happy you are enjoying the lessons so far.

Tables are very important to understand...That is why I want to make sure everybody understands them well before we move on.

The next lesson will also be on Tables.

Keeping your code very neat is very Important...Once you get to the point that your site have allot of code.It can be very hard to find what you are looking for and that can just confuse you even more.

As we go along here I will show you how to leave comments so you will be able to keep your code nice and neat and be able to navigate allot better.

Daniel

+0
Daniel Meritt

541 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/13/2007 10:35:11 PM
Hi Jill

I am very happy that you are enjoying the lessons so far.

I am sure for years to come you can always come back and use this as a resource to help you with your pages.

Daniel

+0
Daniel Meritt

541 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/13/2007 10:38:16 PM
Hi Beryl

That makes me feel good about doing this...When you guys say that now you are finding it allot easier to make pages  :)

As you will see like anything once you are comfortable with HTML...You will not even have to think about it.

You will just sit down and type away and at the end you will say WOW did I do all that  :)

Its a great feeling.

Daniel

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!