Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: **ADLANDPRO'S WEEKLY PARADE OF STARS** #74 FOR 2007
12/12/2007 10:29:14 AM

Hello Marilyn,

Thanks you so much for being featured with all these great people/folks.  I admire your community spirit and the interesting topics and forums that you share with all here at ALP and everywhere you shed your light.

I know you PM'd me and let me know that I was in this weeks "Parade of Stars" and hoped that I would be available for all these awesome responses from my friends, fans and future friends.  As I said, "My plate was full and I would do my best."  Yesterday was quite a hectic day, in my new role as CO-Founder at CMU7 and this morning I wanted take some time and visit and reply to this awesome family, I have here at Adland Pro.

Marilyn, Thank You.

Jim

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/12/2007 10:36:34 AM

Hello Gaby,

One of my first friends here and one of my greatest fans.  I can always count on you to be among the first if not the first to Congratulate me, make positive comment in my posts no matter where I go, and Yesterday YOU were FIRST to celebrate with me, in this weeks "Parade of Stars".

Thank you for being someone that can be counted on and provides such a positive influence my life and everyone you meet.  I love ya Gaby.

Jim

Jim Allen III

+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/12/2007 10:49:22 AM

Paula,

Thank you for your kindness and I love your picture at your profile.

I was present at both my son's birth and there is never a more angelic moment.  Than when that precious life is laid into the arms of their mother for the first time. 

The bonds had been forming long before you ever met face to face, but you already knew each other. 

The love shared at that moment is so evident at that moment.  One of the best  profile pictures here at AdlanPro.

I look forward to getting to know you much better.

Jim

Jim Allen III

+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/12/2007 11:06:25 AM

There you are Beef,

I had been asking yesterday, "Where's the Beef?" and here you are, out visiting when we have so much to accomplish.  LOL , just kidding my friend!

Beef, it is my pleasure and honor to be working side by side with you.  I know the first time you tried to "tap me on the shoulder"  I gave you the 'Bum's Rush" as we really didn't know each other.  As you know, at that time my thoughts were, "Here is another of these D**n Internet Cowboys trying to suck me dry." 

Beef, I was way WRONG!  And as you and I know, the timing wasn't right for me, and I want to clear record.

Beef, you are one of the most genuine people, anyone could meet and be friends with.  You are not the stereotype mentioned above.  After you and Peter, became friends.  He said 'Jim, I want you to meet someone,..." I realized that I was the one not ready and I should rethink my previous position.  I sought you out and we became friends.  As that friendship grew, I realized that NOW was the time.  I am sure glad you didn't "Blow Me OFF" as I had you.

I am energized, motivated and ready to "Make Our Dream a Reality!"

All I can say now, before this gets too mushy is...........Thank you.

Jim

CO-Founder CMU7 - The Community that Over Delivers to it's Family

Jim Allen III

+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/12/2007 11:22:09 AM

Kiwigal - CO-Founder CMU7,

It is my pleasure and honor to be teamed up with such a refreshing person.  Whose dedication to family first and whom's work ethic is a pleasure to witness.  I look forward to working with you and enjoying our great friendship.

There is so much more that I could say, but We Have a Dream to Make Happen and I know you want me to get to work and I am on my way1

Thank you for accepting and tolerating me.

Sincerely,

Jim
CO-Founder CMU7 -
Where Our slogan is...
"The Community that Over Delivers to it's Family"
and we are sincere.

Jim Allen III

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!