Menu

Promote
************************ARE YOU THE NEXT.......................*********************
12/10/2007 1:50:12 PM

***************L@@KING For 5 Area Directors*************

LOOKING For 5 Area Directors!!!
Marketing Executive
Company: Freedom@Home

Description
I'm looking for 5 Area Directors that I will put in place to earn well over $90,000 a year. I will train you to sell, as well as teach you how to hire and lead a team of sales professionals. You must be willing to work hard, be teachable, and have or be willing to Be a LEADER!

Serious inquires only. Looking for individuals to start immediately.

Requirements
For this position, I am looking for a particular type of person. One who is willing to take a personal interest in my company and eager to be trained. I will teach you this business, pay you well, and provide you an advancement opportunity limited only to your own ability.

If you are assertive, driven, aggressive, and teachable I will match this career against anything else you see.
Contact me via email @ trustgod01@gmail.com
Thank Looking Forward To Your Success!

• Compensation: 90k
  • OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities
  • OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
  • Phone calls about this job are ok.
  • You may contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.

sedrick robinson
New Reply
+0
Re: ************************ARE YOU THE NEXT.......................*********************
12/11/2007 9:24:42 AM
Good luck Sedrick. I believe I have seen something similar and was seriously considering it in the past. Will take a second look. Thanks, Stephen
Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
New Reply
+0