Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Time to honor the winner of the 124th Person of the Week award!!!
12/10/2007 11:42:41 AM

Good Day Pauline and John, thank you for all you do and providing this POTW forum.  I am so pround for my friend Joyce Hyde.

Joyce, I am so proud of you and your accomplishments. 

You are in my mind always and very much deserving of this award in honor of your achievement and a celebration of you, Cali-Kitty and your awesome garden.

Peace, Love and Happiness

Jim Allen III

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Joyce Parker Hyde

1967 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/10/2007 12:00:29 PM
Well Amanda-you sure set my bucket upright!
I'm gonna aspire to be a dab with a caulking gun! I see it on a tee shirt!

Thank all of you so much-I was going to do it individually-but I don't want to see my picture that many times!

Most of ya'll know that my angels are quirky silly things and they made sure I started my day in a cranky mood!

My yard doesn't know that it is December and the leaves are falling with a vengence; then the sun comes out thinking its spring or summer-the birds and squirrels keep bringing mardi gras beads, flowers keep popping thier heads out when I have put them to bed-oy vey!

Ok now for the Queenly royal stuff- I decree that everybody go vote in all the fabulous forums at AdlandPro!
I also decree that everyone spend at least a half hour a day giggling about something-some of these "invitations to be friends that are blatant advertisements" are a good place to start. They seem endless so might as well use them as fodder for fun:)
And finally I decree all my royal subjects have the most prosperous, healthy and happy holiday season of all time.
In the words of a great Southern author-
"MUAH"

+0
Carol Jarvis

228 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/10/2007 12:14:32 PM
Congratulations Joyce,

Enjoy your week

Carol

+0
Sam
Sam Sunday

2502 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/10/2007 12:51:22 PM

Wowww!!!

My very pretty and sizzling sister, Joy! Joy!! Joy!!! How excited I am to see you win the well deserved POTW award. You have worked so hard, relate so well and inspire so many in this community such that you deserve every recognition and honor from us all.

I am so happy for you, and pray you have many more years of active and healthy life and plenty honors to go with your tireless contributions to this community and mankind in general.

CONGRATULATIONS my queen, may your reign bring more joy and joy and joy to you and Adland.

Joyce Hyde

Vote for the Forum of the year 2007
(Click the link below)
Here's the Link
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/897490.aspx

+0
Jo
Jo Matthias

2947 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/10/2007 12:52:52 PM

Hello John and Pauline,

Another great week!

VOTE!!!! POTM!!!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!