Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Attitude-Education & You
12/6/2007 5:27:05 AM

Hi Peter,

Your article is what I needed for the day.  When beginning work this am I had negative thoughts which included, Adlandpro is not what it used to be.  What I have been doing for 2 years  isn't working.  Maybe I need to seek out other communities.  All negative thoughts.

Then my one brain cell fired and I approached the computer and opened up this site.  2 years of forum posting hasn't been working as I usually draw some sparklies and a few, "thanks".  So evaluate what is being posted. Perhaps my forums are not meeting anyone's needs.  Change that.

My business has been built on finding new friends and helping them get around Adlandpro.  So, I went and began inviting new people.  Wow, found some great new people to  replace those who left without giving this place a chance.

No one posts on forums anymore.  Oh, really then how did I find this forum.  Someone was posting and I saw the pop up of Sarah. One just has to watch for the quality threads.  They may be few but quality is better than quanity.

In short, I had to give my attitude a little shake up this am.  Now I off to get some work done.  Thank you Peter, and do have an awesome day, that's what I am planning to do!!!

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/6/2007 6:14:13 AM

Shalom Sarah,

I enjoyed reading your post, and if you don't mind I'm going to "swipe" your ACE. What a great idea.

I don't picture you as ever having lacked confidence. The impression I have of you is a go getter, sensitive to all and especially to nature and everything that surrounds us. Above all a family person, how can you not be with 7 (?) kids.

Failure is not a dirty word in my opinion. The only people who fail are those that try, take chances and risks. The question is what you do "with" the failure. If you let it break you and cause you to give up then in essence you've let negativity take control of you and your actions. On the other hand if you learn from your mistakes then inevitably good will be the outcome of the failure.

"Learn" is the key word, isn't it. It's not only a question of learning from our mistakes but learning continuously without stop. I find myself reading more and more and it's sad to say that most people don't read anymore. This is quite unfortunate and the outcome is there for all to see. Starting from kids and ending with the adults that are supposed to be their role models.

I loved your graphic, thanks for that and the motto is one that should be embraced by all. Hope you don't mind but I snitched that too. :)

Happy Holidays & Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/6/2007 6:24:52 AM

Hi Mary,

I must confess, you made MY day. It is a great feeling when one realizes that people of substance appreciate your work. Thank you.

I do agree with some of the points you raised but yet there are still lot's of great people in our community. Sometimes it just takes a bit of time to discover who they are.

I'm glad you got that one brain cell working and then internal combustion did the rest. :) Having the proper attitude is a must for us to get ahead even with the most simple of tasks. It's so easy to procrastinate and put things off and the end result is never getting the "job" done.

Thanks again for your post.

Happy Holidays & Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Terri Pattio

312 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/6/2007 8:27:00 AM

Hello Peter,

That's it! You brought it home with your article. Loved your article, keep on writing and I look forward to the nest one.

Promote your site with one click, check this one out.

Terri

If YOU want to experience WEALTH and BE SUCCESSFUL in network marketing. Go here to get FREE help now!
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/6/2007 9:44:36 AM

Hi Terri,

Glad you enjoyed it.

Happy Holidays & Shalom,

Peter