Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jayson VanBeekom

796 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Cats Are Sneaky
12/5/2007 10:03:03 AM
You may think I'm a big baby for saying this, but sometimes my cat scares me. One time I was looking for her in the basement and couldn't find her anywhere. It was dark and quiet, so the atmosphere was a little creepy. That stupid cat was behind me the whole time, following me around like my own shadow, except I didn't know that. That is, until her bellowing meow broke the silence and scared the living crap outta me. I even yelled out "WHOA!" I turn around and there were those big, dumb eyes staring at me. This wasn't the only time either. Once, I was getting a glass of water, and as soon as I turn around, MEOW. I almost dropped by glass on her she scared me so bad. Maybe I should have. I need to find a bell to tie to that puff ball.
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Cats Are Sneaky
12/5/2007 3:51:10 PM

Hi Jayson,

I know what ya mean!  Probably becasue I live here too with the cats!!  I used to put them in the basement at night until Meowzers the puffball started to rattle the door all night like a gorilla.  Now I let them have the run of the house, I know they can see me walking to the bathroom in the dark but they don't realize I CAN'T see them, so I started carrying my little flashlight with me if I get up at night.  It's still freaky to see them just sitting there staring at me or even worse, running thru the darkness like little gremlins.  One morning when I opened my eyes, one of the cats had her 2 front paws on the edge of the bed and was staring into my face when I woke up, freaky!! 

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!