Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
I need to apologize openly for my error in judgement
12/4/2007 9:42:12 PM
I want to make an open apology to Carl for thinking the wrong thing when a friend of mine signed up. The fact of the matter was Carl had already signed her up before I even talked to her about f5m, so it's my own fault for not getting to the task sooner. She seemed to be confused about who she was under and I also got confused and wound up thinking I had signed her up. Then if that wasn't bad enough I proceeded to wrongly accuse Carl of placing her in his own downline, when she was in his downline to begin  with. Anyway I was wrong and I am deeply sorry. Just to show how much of a good person Carl is, he placed her under me anyway. That's showing me that Carl is someone who is a friend no matter what and I would encourage anyone to feel free to let him help you. He won't do you wrong. I know you've already forgiven me Carl and said to let it go, but I just wanted to let everyone know what a fine upstanding guy you are.
Thanks and God bless,
Becky
DID YOU KNOW? The U.S. Social Security Board reports that 85 out of 100 Americans reaching age 65 don't possess as much as $250. And only 2% are self-sustaining (the rest dependent on family, church, or the government)! Want to know what the "2-percenters" know that you don't? www.sfi4.com/11579740/FREE
+0
Carl Haavaldsen

825 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: I need to apologize openly for my error in judgement
12/5/2007 12:45:16 AM
Hi Rebecca, Thank you for that, it means alot. I only want the best for my downline and for everyone to achieve whatr the set out to do, make money online. You will succeed and so will the rest of the F5M Marketing group.
Carl Haavaldsen Skype: rmcglobal http://www.carlhaavaldsen.com
+0
Re: I need to apologize openly for my error in judgement
12/5/2007 1:14:25 AM
Wow. I can only say I am ecstatic to be on Carl's team. He is a model of leadership and he'll take us far. Bless You, too. Lynda Ariel H.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!