Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jayson VanBeekom

796 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
A Phone Booth's Other Use
12/3/2007 10:15:42 AM
Here's a story everyone will have a tee hee about. It dates back to my last night in Air Force basic training. Me and my fellow trainees were up in our dorm, just hangin' out and talking, when the intercom tells us and the dorm across the hall from us to "Get down stairs RIGHT NOW!" All of us already knew what this was about. Moments before that announcement, four trainees from another dorm came up saying they were lookin' for a guy they claimed to have pissed in one of the phone booths. We told him he wasn't in our dorm. Thank God he wasn't. When we all scrambled down stairs and onto the patio, two training instructors, or T.I.s for short, were ready to give someone the business. They said that someone had indeed soaked the phone booth with their urin. Really? I know military life is tough, but come on. A phone booth, can you imagine? The T.I. said it was one of the trainees from either dorm A-10 (my dorm) or dorm A-9. There were witnesses at the scene of the peeing that were certain they had seen this creepy guy from A-9 do it. Of course he denied it - at first. Then he incriminated himself by asking "What's gonna happen to me?" Yeah, because saying something like that means you're totally innocent. This creep had deviant written all over his face. Who knows what else he did to that phone booth? Who knows what else is in phone booths all across America? If ever there was a reason to get a cell phone, this would be it.
+0
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Re: A Phone Booth's Other Use
12/3/2007 3:35:09 PM

Jayson,

Sure hope one of you gave him the gift of

LOL   Gods speed :-) Lee

+0
Larry Blethen

2241 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/3/2007 6:19:30 PM
hello Jason...the very reason that I have a cell phone now....very cute...thank you for sharing...Larry
Larry Blethen http://www.bluelight-marketing.com larry.blethen@bluelight-marketing.com, 304-369-5603
+0
Jayson VanBeekom

796 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/4/2007 9:55:41 AM
Thanks for the reply. I never did find out what happened to that weirdo, but I can assume he got sent home (he was going home soon anyway). I bet his parents smacked him around like that kid's mom on A Christmas Story when Ralphy said he taught him the "mother of all dirty words". Heh heh.
+0
Jayson VanBeekom

796 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/4/2007 9:57:07 AM
Thanks for the reply. I hope that creep got what was coming to him. I used that phone booth for cryin' out loud!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!