Menu

Promote
Earn 100K a year with only 4 reps! Free signvup free website!
12/2/2007 3:16:35 PM

GBG 10-in-ONE

GBG is about to change the network marketing industry with their unique BELOW WHOLESALE liquid multi-vitamin "10-IN-ONE™", and their unique COPYRIGHTED pay plan! Where else can you start a business for under $30 that has the potential to earn you over $100,000 annually, just by introducing it to "4" like-minded people?

And GBG's 2x10 Forced Regenerating Matrix can pay on infinite levels! But  unlike a Binary, you'll never have to "balance" any legs. Simply put, when you Sponsor 1 Rep, you'll earn on Levels 1-5. Once you've Sponsored 2 Reps, you'll earn on all 10 Levels, with a huge payout of 50% on Level 10! But here's where it really gets exciting!

"Once you've Sponsored your 3rd Rep and every Rep thereafter, you'll earn a NEW 2x10 matrix position (known as a "Pay Point™") within your ORIGINAL 2x10 matrix! AND... you can earn 2x, 5x, even 10x+ the income on the SAME VOLUME every month! This can happen with GBG!"

In addition to the incredible earnings potential with Pay Points™, you'll also earn a high Residual Monthly Bonus of $5 FOR EACH PRODUCT purchased by your personally Sponsored Reps, i.e. Sponsor 10 Reps that purchase 4 products each, and you'll earn an additional $200 per month in Bonuses, on top of your regular matrix earnings!

"Just Remember This...Buy 1 Bottle Monthly, Sponsor 2 Reps, And Qualify For 100% of Pay Plan!"

FREE BUSINESS ADVANTAGES:

• FREE Business Opportunity!
  • FREE Business Website!
  • FREE Internet Store!
  • FREE Back Office Training!
  • FREE Customer Tracking Reports!
  • FREE Telephone Support!

OTHER BUSINESS ADVANTAGES:

• In Business Since 1996! (New division of solid company that paid out MILLIONS to its Reps.)
  • Very Affordable! (Business is Free with one product purchase.)
  • $1 Million Custom Software! (Tracks copyrighted pay plan and customer orders.)
  • Millionaire Management Team! (Over 50+ combined years of  successful MLM experience.)
  • Fully Willable Business! (Your heirs can inherit your earnings.)
  • Below Wholesale Products! (Currently 2 in stock, with more in development.)
  • 1oz Sample-Sized 10-in-ONE™ bottles! (Build your GBG business fast by giving out samples!)
  • Discount S/H Rates! As low as $3.88 per bottle of 10-in-ONE™.
  • 24/7 Audio Info Line! (Press 4# for business at: 850-383-8213)
  • Live Conference Calls! (Business call every Monday and live training every Thursday at 6PM PST 507-726-3300 pin 59032#. Call 5 minutes early.)
  • Pro Marketing Materials! (Buy DVD's, flyers, business cards, etc. at: www.gbgtools.com)
  • Online Recorded Calls! (Play Conference, training & testimonial calls at: www.ezgbgteam.com) -->

PAY PLAN ADVANTAGES:

• Original Copyrighted Pay Plan! (No Company, Other Than GBG, Can Use Pay Points™.)
  • 2x10 Regenerating Matrix! (Each new Pay Point™ creates a new 2x10 matrix within original, with infinite levels potential.)
  • $5 Residual Monthly Bonus! Earn this on EVERY product quantity purchased by your personally Sponsored Reps!
  • No Difficult Requirements! (Sponsor 1 and earn on levels 1-5, Sponsor 2 and earn on ALL 10 levels. Sponsor 3+ and earn a new Pay Point™ position.)
  • Pay Points™ Increase Payout! (Each new Pay Point™ earned will increase earnings paid out by 2x, 3x, 5x, even 7x and more on SAME monthly volume.)
  • Pays Out Up To 80%! (And there is NO LIMIT to the amount of Pay Point™ positions that you can earn. Also, the pay plan is designed to never be maxed out.)
  • Full Compression! (Pay Points™ & bonuses calculated monthly.)
  • Online Pay Plan Video! (Simply: CLICK HERE FOR PAY PLAN
  • NO Group Volume Requirements!
  • NO Large Volume Orders!
  • NO Massive Sponsoring Required!
  • NO Overpriced Products!

QUESTIONS? Contact Team Rep:
Mary Griffith
Phone: (203) 570-0268

TEAM ID# 320537
You Can Click Here To Email Me

New Reply
+0
Re: Earn 100K a year with only 4 reps! Free signvup free website!
12/3/2007 10:28:55 AM
Hi Mary, this sounds almost too good to be true, and the opportunity of a lifetime. Thanks for posting here, and good luck. Stephen
Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
New Reply
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/3/2007 10:41:42 AM

Hi Mary,  I think I would concur with Stephen.  It is sounds too good to be true then it proably is.

If indeed you are making 2,400 + a week or 9,600 + per month, then why would you be here advertising when you could be on a Eurpean vacation, on your yacht, or out having lunch at the country club.

If you can outline how and what length of time it would take to get to 100,000 a month, you will get lots of takers here on Adlandpro.  92% of Adlanders as all marketers will be out of business in a year.  . . . . .. so they definetly will be possible business partners for you. So what happens after 3 downline??

New Reply
+0
12/3/2007 10:50:09 AM
Mary, thanks for your good, in-depth analysis. Stephen
Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!