Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
A New Report (Free) Written By The Guru Of Guru's
12/1/2007 5:46:22 AM

Hi Everybody,

I just finished reading a report by Rich Sheferen (who's considered to be the Guru of the Guru's) and I must say it was an eye-opener.

This is a must read for every serious Social Network & Internet Marketer. I thought I knew all there was to know about Social Networking but learned otherwise after finishing the report.

This is a FREE REPORT there are no up sells any where in it and no OTO's at the end of it. I earn nothing by passing this on to you other then the satisfaction of helping my friends here at AdlandPro.

I urge you to download the report and set aside the 60 – 90 minutes needed to read through this excellent report.

http://www.strategicprofits.com/doctrinenew /

Just fill in your name and email in the form and within seconds you'll have this excellent document.

Best wishes & Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Re: A New Report (Free) Written By The Guru Of Guru's
12/1/2007 7:45:26 AM

Hi Peter,

thanks a lot, it is true ! we and specially I need a lot to learn on this internet thing,haha. I will read it tonight and than share my thoughts with you. In the meantime thanks for all this fine work you are doing.

have a great day

Bernd

+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: A New Report (Free) Written By The Guru Of Guru's
12/1/2007 8:27:34 AM
Hi Peter,

thanks for the heads up, will surely take time to go read the report, theres never too much anyone could know about the internet, everyday there's a lesson to learn.

take care and stay blessed

Pauline R
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!