Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Lise Macfadden

149 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
TX - NY - IL - OH - DE - MD - MI - Deregulation of Electricity and Natural Gas is Expanding Quickly!
11/29/2007 11:38:08 AM
Wow - 6 signups in 3 days!  My phone is literally ringing off the hook.  The deregulation of Electricity and Natural Gas is HOT.  I have many more people going back and forth with me through email asking great questions.  This great response is as a result of using my free splashpage to send info and letting people decide on their own time whether this is a good match for them.  A passive system is so much better than a hard sell over the phone.  I let my autoresponder send the details and I wait for people to take their time getting the information from the video and from my email follow-ups.  Then they contact ME!

What could be easier?  We set you up with this same campaign free of charge and your team too!  These are the best tools you could possibly have.

See my splashpage here: www.GetAmbit.com

Deregulation is happening all over the USA.  Texas and NY are active now (over 10 million customers available), with Illinois launching this weekend on Dec. 1!  Ohio will follow shortly after as well as Delaware, Maryland and Michigan, in the first quarter of 2008.

Call me or email me any time if you have questions. 

Lise MacFadden

1-866-300-0344

Lise MacFadden
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!