Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Laila Falck

358 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Science II, Knowledge shall increase
11/29/2007 8:49:49 AM
    In the Bible we learn that "in the latter days" "knowledge shall increase". Daniel 12:4

While in the West people stood at the start of the industrial revolution during the 19th century,in the East, in Iran, a Spiritual drama took place, with the appearance of the Báb,(Gate) Herald of Bahaullah, Founder of the Bahai Faith. Both these movements started in 1844.
In this chapter I will show how inventions, discoveries  and new ideals burst forth, overwhelming the United States Patent Office like a flood. After that  you can click on the blue link and you will see the films 2 and 4 which shows the historic views about the inauguration of the Bahai Faith, beginning in 1844.

1. The First Congress of Women's Rights took place.
2. The First Congress for Universal Education
3.  Initial measures were taken to abolish child labour.
4.  The Emancipation Proclamation, freeing the slaves in the United States, was   signed.   
5.  Great new advances took place in the fields of medicine, litterature, music, art.

Discoveries and inventions of great importance: "1844, Telegraph, Vulcanized rubber; 1845 Turret lathe; 1846, Rotary press; 1854, Elevator;1855, Gas burner;1858, Atlantic cable;1867, Typewriter, Dynamite; 1869; Air brakes;1876, Telephone;1877, Gas engine;1878, Incandecent lamp;1879, Arc lamp;1880, Centrifugal creamer; 1844, Fountain pen, Trolley car, Cash register;:1885, Automobile, Linotype; 1888,Film, Transparent photo; 1891, Armorised plate; 1892, Diesel motor; 1893, Motion pictures, Coke oven; 1899, Wireless telegraphy; 1903 Airplane.
Developements took place in the fields of Thermodynamics, Steam power, Electro-magnetism, Electric motor power, Gaslight, Electric light, High speed press, Lithography, X-ray, Antiseptic surgery, Anaesthetics, Steam boats, Railways, Canal construction."
Great progress was made in bacteriology, and medicine with such men as Lister, Koch, Pasteur in the lead. In the filed of metallurgy, Sorby in Britain and Chernoff in Russia led the way. In music Chopin, Schubert, Tschaikowsky and a flodd of creative genious appeared. Litterature produced such names as Emerson, Tolstoy, Fitxgerald, Tennyson, Lowell, Whitman, James. Dickens, Thoreau, Dostoewski, to name but a few.
Man's life was enriched by an astonishing number of inventions and benefits, a process which has continued to the present day, The stream of inventions seems endless. Newspapers, magazines, books, radio, television, telephone, telegraph, schools, edication, travel - have all vastly increased man's knowledge and information."
We are the generation of information,
William Sears, whom I have quoted above from his book "Thief in The Night" asks "is there any doubt that these were the events foreseen by Daniel for the time of the end? In the very chapter in which he spoke of the 1. Coming of Michael, 'Who looks like God' Daniel12:1,
2. in the year of 1844,(Daniel 12:7) 3.when the Book will be unsealed (Daniel 12:4, Daniel prophesied:
 "....many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased"

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=bahaullah+and+the+bahai+faith&search=Search

See also www.Bahai.org and www.Bahai.us.
Good luck, dear reader
and bye for now
Laila Falck
"Earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens" "The source of arts and crafts is the power of reflection" Bahá'u'lláh.1817-1892 Founder of the Bahái'Faith
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Science II, Knowledge shall increase
11/30/2007 2:22:59 AM

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!