Menu

Promote
George Graves

107 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Make Money and Travel CB-United / Coastal Vacations !!!!
11/24/2007 2:19:37 PM
Hi Friend, George Graves here........ No this is NOT mlm, Coastal Vacations has been in business for well over 10 years or better. If you like more information , lets do a three way call with you , myself and Brian my Director, He is the founder of CB-United. You can call me at 1 626 242-4382. Thanks and God Bless ! P.S. Look forward to talking to you soon ! George  P.S. you get paid direct by FEDX MONEYGRAM ect.... 1000.00 Commissions per sale after your two training sales. Listen to the overview call at 1 212 461-2750

Hello Friends,

Thanks kindly for your interest in CB-United, Coastal Vacations,

Let me send you an important link that will answer many business related questions for your convenience .

The link contains information about our unique and proven marketing approach in CB-United, the compensation plan applied, further product due diligence and also includes additional testimonials.

In case you have any questions about CB-United / Coastal Vacations , please feel free to contact us at anytime, we will be happy to personally assist you from now on!

http://iamfree4travel.150m.com/members/SummaryProspectingMaterials.htm

To your success,

George Graves

Bus: 626 242-4382

Cell: 626 590-3293

Email -  gravesgeorge22@gmail.com

web:
www.iamfree4travel.150m.com

George Graves

2053 Flagstone Ave

Duarte , CA 91010

USA

Hello Friends, Thanks kindly for your interest in CB-United, Coastal Vacations, Let me send you an important link that will answer many business related questions for your convenience . The link contains information about our unique and proven ma
New Reply
+0
Re: Make Money and Travel CB-United / Coastal Vacations !!!!
11/25/2007 10:17:35 PM

Hey George, thanks for sharing as I absolutely love travel deals.

Yes, with YuWie, You Win. You make friends, and on top of that they pay you.
Click my blog below, or YuWie right above for all of the details and get in now!

Receive publicity in front of over 1,512,674 visitors a month! Get your profile mailed to over 110,060 members! Make $1000s by inviting others! My revenue is already $35.71 with very limited participation!

Get Paid to Blog, Hang Out. Get Paid for Photos, Videos, Referrals, Visitors. Potential is $10,000 monthly! The key is referrals (many tips to gain on this blog), plus your group's page views at YuWie!

FriendsWin (earn solid CA$H for participating in a powerful matrix
Thanks, Stephen ( Profile of the Day forum )
-----------------------------------------------------------

Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!