Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
THE KEY TO YOUR PERSONALITY
8/8/2005 4:27:39 AM
THE KEY TO YOUR PERSONALITY Your self-esteem is the key to your personality. How you genuinely feel about yourself determines your impact on others more than any other factor.Your self-esteem is best defined as how much you like yourself.The more you like and respect yourself, the more you will like and respect others..Everything you do and say to build and reinforce your own self- esteem improves your attitude and your relationships with other people.This is another way of saying again that your outer world will be a reflection of your inner world. Your outher world of relationships will be a reflection of your inner world of personal worth and value. many blessings, kathy martin
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Re: THE KEY TO YOUR PERSONALITY
8/8/2005 4:43:30 AM
Hi kathy, Thank You For the invite to your forum. You have A Awesome Day!! Marge
+0
8/8/2005 5:55:00 AM
Kathy, thanks again for sharing your truth; it is within the sharing that we all grow. your friend, Dave
+0
Christine Gleeson

49 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/8/2005 6:12:57 AM
Hello Kathy, Many thanks for your invitation to your forum. I do believe that self esteem is a very important component of the personality. Thank you Kathy for your writings. They are always a pleasure to read. Christine Gleeson, Sydney, Australia
+0
8/8/2005 7:03:46 AM
Good job Kathy, Keep up the good work. JOHN
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!