Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dimitra Bravou

1603 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Arts Exhibitions at Adlandpro #21
11/19/2007 3:18:13 AM
Hi Rose and team,

Thank you for this great forum.

Alan, I like very much your work. It's a special gift to be a great painter.

Thanks for sharing this excellent work with us.

Have a nice week.

Dimitra

+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/19/2007 3:54:33 AM
Hello Alan,

First of all, thank you for allowing us to exhibit your works here at AdlandPro.  It is an honour to add ourselves to your illustrious list of exhibition venues.

You work is a pleasure to the eye and your love for your chosen medium shines through each canvas. 

I hope you enjoy your exhibition.

Saludos
Jenny

+0
Paula Gaon

72 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/19/2007 6:26:38 AM
Wonderful! It always renews my faith in the world whenever I read that someone has actually earned a living doing art. Keep up the good work, Alan. Paula Gaon
"Imagination is more important than knowledge"~Albert Einstein -- Paula Gaon:BoomSpress Marketing&Design: http://www.boomspress.com BoomSpress Catalog Unique Apparel & Gifts http://www.boomspress.com/catalog/holidays.html
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/19/2007 7:01:56 AM

Hi Rose, Jenny & Venerina,

You guys outdid yourselves this time. Wonderful exhibition.

Alan, it's been a pleasure looking at your magnificent paintings. I feel as I'm spending time within nature while looking at them.

Thanks so much for sharing your works of art with us. I'll be coming back again and again to look at them.

Best wishes & Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/19/2007 8:22:46 AM

Hello Rose and Friends,

Today's art exhibition is simply exceptional. Alan's works are extremely beautiful in color and composition and there is an oriental flair and delicacy about them that makes them exquisite. As a whole, they make one of the best presentations of impressionist art that I have ever seen.

Congratulations to a self-realized and complete artist, and to the three of you for bringing this wonderful sample of his art to us.

Sincerely,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!