2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Hot New Launch!
11/19/2007 4:31:57 AM
Hello Larry,

Yes it is. Here's a message from John:

I have decided to just use one payment processor and thats EGold mainly because it is available worldwide.

It's very easy to open an EGold account just CLICK HERE You can fund the account using paypal, moneybookers, and others

Payment Procedures

The payment of the life-time fee is a membership requirement. It has to be paid immediately after registration whereupon your account will automatically be confirmed (after receipt of this payment). You can withdraw the profits from your account as soon as your balance is at least $1. It usually takes 48-72 hours to complete the withdawing procedure.

The initial fee is to be paid using
E-gold.

Your profit also can only be redeemed by E-gold. The redeeming procedure is easy and full instructions are located in the Members' area.

Best Wishes,

Sarah

Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
New Reply
+0
11/19/2007 5:41:53 AM
Thank You Sarah.
I just joined really there is nothing to lose.
Please check out the new programs in my adland advert second link please.
http://www.secretmoney.jpbp.com/?r=aussiekeith

New Reply
+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/19/2007 12:23:41 PM
Thank you Keith!

As you say, there's nothing to lose and a lot to gain.

Had a look at your advert.

That was quick.

Cheers & here's to our success!

Angel cuddles,

Sarah

Click on banner to join us.

$$$$$$$ There's nothing to lose! $$$$$$$

Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
New Reply
+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/19/2007 12:28:34 PM

Looks like we all agree this is a good thing.

What makes this system better than others?

Advanced security
We don't allow any information to be changed after the registration process for security reasons.

Guaranted Earnings
All members will get their $41,163,432.75 by filling their forced matrix. How fast they get their $41,163,432.75 is dependent on how well they advertise their referral link as well as spillover.

Referrer's Spillover
When your referrer has 9 Level 1 referrals and someone signs up using his or her referral link, then this new member will be assigned under you.

Site's Spillover
When someone joins the program without any referral URL, he will be placed under an active member whose Level 1 referrals is less than 8.

Multiple Accounts
All members can create as many accounts as they like using the same e-gold account. The system just requires different usernames and e-mail addresses.

Too many People are spending $10 to $500 in HYIP's
Only to risk it for 150 - 300% returns assuming they will get paid, that will not happen in SecretMoney.jpbp.com.

Join Now

have you claimed your WIN Office?  I have! http://claim.yourwinoffice.com

Jim

Have you clicked today?

The Hunger Site

"To begin a journey, you need a final destination.  What's yours?  If you don't have a place you want to be then there is no need to go any further.  As you have already arrived." Wink  Jim Allen III

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

New Reply
+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/19/2007 2:19:25 PM
Bonjour Jim,

You've not really left me anything else to say about  it!

Glad it has your approval.

Angel cuddles,

Sarah

A Ct SecretMoney.jpbp.com you can make $41,163,432.75 just by refering people!

Click on the money tree to join us!
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!